BY LOGITECH

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Logitech Keys-To-Go Ultra-portable, Stand-alone Keyboard Features: Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology: Wireless Package Contents: Keys-To-Go Ultra-portable, Stand-alone Keyboard USB Cable Documentation Parts: 1 Year see more...

Review (1)
Brianne R.
I bought this as as a companion to my iPad, for writing comfort when I don't want to lug along my laptop. (This plus an iPad easily fit in a large purse.) The "instructions" are a wordless pictograph, so once I figured out the symbology, it was easy to use. The battery life is surprisingly long. Many times after not using it for awhile, I've started to charge it for a trip and discovered there was no need.

Inexpensive, compact, works well, and you can use it for writing with your iPhone, too. (For Android users, they've got you covered with a model for Android devices.) It also comes in many different colors, so I bought mine in bright red so it would be harder to accidentally leave behind while traveling.
Sheli N.