Logitech Keyboard K120 uploaded by Anna T.

BY LOGITECH

The letters are bright and bold and won't easily wear off. This Logitech keyboard can be installed on your desktop or laptop by means of its standard USB connection. Logitech Keyboard K120: Low-profile keys Standard keyboard layout Spill resistant keyboard Adjustable tilt legs USB connection Quiet operation Ergonomic sleek design Bright, bold letters that don't wear off Stylish black color Suitable for home or office use Install on a desktop PC or laptop see more...

Justin R.
Auburn, IN
I picked this keyboard up as a replacement for my old Logitech wireless keyboard. At the time, it was because of the price. I'm very happy with this one. The keys give enough resistance to feel good but not so much that it's super tiring after long periods of programming, an issue I've had with other keyboards.
Sara D.
Paragould, AR
I don't know what it is with this keyboard but it's like my go-to keyboard. I try to replace it but I always end up going back to it. It's very reliable and lasts forever. I've replaced it once and only because my son spilled milk all through it and broke it. It's also super cheap!
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
Cheap and basic, but does what it's suppose to do. If you are a pro gamer, you'd be using a cheery keyboard with a gaming mouse.. This thing is not comparable at all.
Zach H.
Minot, ND
Great, comfortable keyboard. It's worked wonderfully for me for a long time now and I can't see myself getting anything else for a while yet. Easy to use and clean, I highly recommend it.
Nicole W.
I have this keyboard in a different color. It's a good keyboard for the price. Not the best but it does what it needs to. Great choice if you're looking for a basic keyboard.
Loty B.
Elwood
It does the job and is one of the cheaper keyboards. Nice spacious keys and not too heavy. Great for small computers.
Vivi S.
Love this keyboard, i am actually typing on one right now! very very durable when taken care of
luca r.
bologna
I bought this some months ago, i play a lot of videogames, the k120 has a very good feeling when you use it, for me, most keyboards start losing the letters very early, but i can't see any wear off here, it haven't special controls on it (turn off, sound level, brightness..ecc ecc) but this is the only real complain i can do to this keyboard.