Logitech - K380 Bluetooth Scissor Keyboard - Rose

Logitech - K380 Bluetooth Scissor Keyboard - Rose

Compatible with Android, Mac, iOS, Apple TV, Windows, and ChromeOS devicesBluetooth connectivityQuiet, low-profile keysEasy-Switch technologyProgrammable hot keysCompact design

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Logitech - K380 Bluetooth Scissor Keyboard - Rose!
How would you rate this product?
Logitech - K380 Bluetooth Scissor Keyboard - Rose uploaded by Vanessa R.
This keyboard is one of the best multi device Bluetooth enabled keyboard. It’s really easy to connect any device from a phone to a iPad using Bluetooth. Super easy to travel with. It doesn’t take up to much space. When typing it’s super quite and sturdy. It also comes with batteries included. The color is really beautiful 💗
Logitech - K380 Bluetooth Scissor Keyboard - Rose uploaded by Heather D.
I purchased this keyboard to use with my iPad and I love it. It was very easy to connect. I love that it’s nice and portable. It’s very lightweight and can be put in a tote or backpack. They keys are a great size and it types smoothly.

Looking for your answer?