BY LOGITECH

Full-size wireless mouse in seven juicy colors and handcrafted patterns. Contoured shape with soft rubber grips feels good in either hand. Plug-and-forget Nano-receiver stays in your USB port so your mouse is always ready to use. 2.4 GHz wireless connection to your Windows PC or Mac. Delivers up to 12 months of power without battery changes (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions). Brand Name: Logitech Mfg#: 097855076540. Shipping Weight: 0.40 lbs. Please refer to SKU# PRA17429680 when you inquire. This product may be prohibited inbound shipment to your destination. Residents of CA, DC, MA, MD, NJ, NY - STUN GUNS, AMMO/MAGAZINES, AIR/BB GUNS and RIFLES are prohibited shipping to your state. Also note that picture may wrongfully represent. Please read title and description thoroughly. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I'm using my mouse right now as I type this!

It works very well. I've had mine for a while and love it. The battery life is great and it is easy to turn on and off depending on when I need it. Also, the USB plug goes into the mouse for easy storage and transportation!
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
I have this mouse in both red and blue! I have not experienced any issues with them. They are comfortable in my hand, convenient, and easy to set up. Having a wireless mouse means that you do not have to worry about cord getting caught on anything. I love that it gives me more freedom of movement than the mouse pad on my laptop. Great product!
Juliana J.
I really like this brand. I've had mine for five years and it still works great but I use it almost everyday for work and now the sides are peeling. Maybe time for a new one but the functionality is good.
Emma K.
I love that the USB has a storage compartment in the mouse so it's not easily lost! I've had mine for awhile now and the battery life is great! I use it while I'm on my computer in class and at home!
Caroline M.
Aurora, CO
I was skeptical before I bought this wireless mouse because I've had so many problems with them in the past. This one works great and unlike the others it doesn't lag and my computer recognizes it automatically.
Richelle D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product works very well! Both my son and I have one for our laptops. There isn't a lag like some wireless mice.
Jessica M.
Denton, TX
This mouse brand is wonderful. I haven't had to replace since I purchased it 3 years ago.
Renee P.
Toronto, ON
I'm actually using it right now as we speak. Had it for a few months now and I love it! If you have small hands just like me then this is definitely the mouse for you. I even use it for gaming!