Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard uploaded by Mercedes T.

BY LOGITECH

The Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard offers high-speed, low noise mechanical keys and adjustable dual-zone backlighting to minimize distraction and help you stay focused on your game, even when playing in low light. Quiet, mechanical keys deliver gaming-grade responsiveness that's smooth to the touch and easy on the ears. It has quiet, non-clicking key switches and built-in dampening rings underneath each keycap to significantly reduce the distracting noise common to other mechanical keyboards. And with six programmable G-keys you can easily record and access up to 18 game-specific functions. see more...

Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my keyboard. So comfortable and easy to type with. The only thing I hate is the typing sound but most keyboards have it. I have it at work and it makes my day so much easier. Its not too expensive for something that will help you every single day of work.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I love this keyboard, I am currently using it right now. It is amazing for gaming or for typing in general. The mechanical keyboards remind me a lot of the ones they had at my elementary school that made the cool clicking sound. They are also known to last a very long time unlike the regular keyboards. I would suggest this keyboard any day to anyone. The price is a little high, but it is worth every penny that you spend and you will get your moneys worth of using it.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
This keyboard is amazing! I love creating shortcuts and key bindings for my games and this really helps. The backlighting is adjustable, great for night time gaming. It adds a USB port on the back of the keyboard. Has a Windows key, lock option, so you don't accidentally hit it and move out of your game. Very awesome keyboard.
Jessica C.
ontario
I bought this for my ex boyfriend years ago. Let me tell you, this keyboard is awesome. I love how it lights up and how you can do things on it that a normal keyboard would do. I literally slammed it against the floor one time when I was mad and a few buttons fell apart, but they were easily put back on and the keyboard had no issues. Worth the buy.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
This keyboard has the best feel of any keyboard I have used to date. It doesn't have all the snappy features like color changing LED's, but the action, and the response of it is phenomenal. In its price range I would consider this to be the best gaming keyboard. It has CherryRX Brown keys inside it, meaning is has the tactical feedback that so many gamers like, but its also not as loud as a lot of mechanical keyboards. All in all, this is an amazing keyboard and I would buy it again.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
This keyboard is very good. You can feel and time exactly when your pressing the keys and stay in control. The response time is great also. I use my keyboard everyday for gaming as well as writing papers.
TJ C.
Benton city, Wa
Mechanical keyboard but doesn't quite feel like it. keys weren't very tactile and the while illumination almost looks gray. doesn't get very bright either.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)