BY LOGITECH

For gamers who know there is no such thing as over-prepared, the G700s is a must-have. Precise? Check. Customizable? 13 programmable buttons will perform complex macros at your command. Full-speed wireless? With the lightning-fast report rate of a wired gaming mouse, you won't believe it's not plugged in. And with a single quick-connect data/recharging cable, you can seamlessly switch to a powered connection for non-stop gaming. Whether you're taking down MMO raid bosses, or leading an FPS squad to victory, the G700s gives you epic performance. see more...

Troy H.
Pros about this mouse:
13 programmable buttons
DPI shifting button
Wired USB charging even when using mouse

Cons about this mouse:
Not a fan of the design of the mouse
No RGB lightning

However, for the price of this mouse and the features this mouse has, I would recommend to anyone looking for a wireless gaming mouse.
Jarred W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've had this mouse for about 3 years now. It has very high quality of construction, but as a rechargeable wireless mouse with the option of being wired, it has very very poor battery life and I mostly just keep it plugged in constantly because of this and store the wireless receiver in a drawer. I expected this mouse to have a long battery life like most other Logitech products but if I left it at work unplugged for the weekend, it would be dead by the time I returned the next week. The mouse does not go into a sleep state after inactivity like some Logitech wireless mice. I love the smooth scroll feature on Logitech gaming mice though so I kept this one for use at home and got a new wired mouse for home use. The dps function serves it's purpose. I'm a network admin so moving across multiple monitors fluently is a must and this mouse delivers. The extra buttons come in handy as well for various tasks. It's just not as great as the wired mouse I use on my home computer. It's easy to install and the Logitech software has all the features I need.
Ricardo G.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
I use this mouse for both gaming and productivity and its great for both. It's really easy to create and switch to different button configurations. There are so many buttons that sometimes i don't know what to do with all of them. The battery life isn't the greatest but i always just keep it plugged in. One other gripe is i have personally is that i came from the MX revolution and that scroll wheel would automatically switch between scroll styles where as this one you have to press a button to change it. I would definitely recommend this mouse.
Danielle T.
I use this for both gaming and regular tasks on the computer. It has outlasted all previous mice and i love that it can be both wired as it charges or wireless. It could hold a longer charge, but it doesn't really inconvenience me either way. the scroll is smooth and adjustable dpi great for different games that i play.
Cristy S.
Waco, TX
This is a good gaming mouse for under $100. I love the smooth scrolling, the extra buttons, profile switching button, being able to adjust the dpi when needed. It is really easy to set up. My only complaint is the battery life. less than 6 hours and it needs to charge, so i just keep it plugged in.
TJ C.
Benton city, Wa
Good mouse for a good price. high range for adjustable dpi. loved turning up the dpi on mine then going into shooters and being able to spin with a flick of the wrist. can be wired or wireless.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
I love this mouse. It has the exact weight, form factor, and button sensitivity I like. I've had it for about 3 years and I find its button placement to be perfect. To me this is the perfect mouse, and I wouldn't trade it in for any other.
Jordan M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Its a good mouse but I have a problem with it where it would lock up and prevent me from moving it unless I unplug it and plug it back in.