Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse uploaded by Alexander M.Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse uploaded by Alexander M.

BY LOGITECH

Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse: Wireless technology Optical tacking sensor 11 programmable controls Up to 2500 dpi tracking resolution 3m wireless range Logitech wireless optical mouse compatible with Windows and Mac Up to 250 hours of battery life see more...

Stephanie T.
taft, CA
Comes with programmable software so you can shortcut your keys to suit your needs. The size of the mouse is nice so if you have larger hands it should fit you I have medium size hands so the larger size of this mouse is really comfortable to me. The buttons on the side are easily reachable and I tend to use that thumb button for special attacks or to Run. So its really easy to roll your thumb up. My only issue is after 9 months of use the Mouse 1 button will not hold. So if you want to shoot you must tap it several times which obviously is not ideal. Claiming with their warranty takes a while to get a response but they are generally helpful. So just make sure you keep your receipt because they will require you to upload that to claim a warranty. Overall excellent performance but in terms of long lasting I still question that.
Alexander M.
Melville, NY
Just got it and learned how to save so much time by programming it to do exactly what I need and I saved different profiles to use in multi apps. Love it. Thanks.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
This is the mouse that I am currently using. It works wonderfully and it also has programmable buttons on the side for all the avid gamers out there. The price is a little steep, but I think it is worth the money. I use my mouse every day for hours and its been over 2 months and I haven't had to change my batteries yet.
Kristina R.
De Soto, MO
Stylish and works great! It is durable during rage moments and a wonderful mouse that doesn't screw up I have had mine for a while and so far it is perfect!!
Sameena N.
Amazing simply amazing. its wireless so you don't have to deal wuth a stupid wire getting in your way if your game
Elias G.
Reliable mouse have used it before, good price and can be adjusted easily, recommended! 10/10
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I love all games their the best and I recommend this to anyone to buy and play.
Matthew L.
Bay Roberts, NL
Good mouse for everyday computer tasks all the way up to gaming. Priced right for a budget mouse, but performs like a high end mouse.