BY LOGITECH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Features: This backlight gaming keyboard with blue backlight effect and unique S-shaped ergonomic design can effectively reduce fatigue and increase comfort during gaming or daily working. Feature: 1. High quality and brand new. 2. The caps are made of high strength ABS plastic, can be an effective anti-violence and anti-beat frequency of use for high-intensity gamers. 3. Unique S-shaped ergonomic design can effectively reduce fatigue and increase comfort. 4. With the cool Blue LED backlight, even at night to experience the game is quite suitable. 5. Press the a€aSCR LKa€ key to switch on or off the backlight. 6. With two suitable for thumb size grooves and using the double spring design, the space key is much wider and thicker. 7. Shorter distance between the keycaps increases the speed of reaction. 8. Non-slip palm rest ergonomic design, care of your wrist, long-term use is not easy fatigue. 9. Anti-skid, with stand design, you can adjust the keyboard height. 10. Fashion and contemporary bright-black design of outlook is perfectly for any working space. Specifications: 1. Color: Black 2. Net Weight: 665g 3. Interface Type: USB 4. Ergonomics: Support 5. USB Cable Length: 140cm 6. Keyboard Dimension: 45cm(L)x18cm(W)x3cm(H) /17.7a€ (L)x7.0a€ (W)x1.2a€ (H) 7. Color of Backlight: Blue 8. System Support: Windows 7/Vista/XP Package including: 1 x LED Backlight Keyboard (Backlight: Blue) Type: Keyboard Features: 5. Press the a€aSCR LKa€ key to switch on or off the backlight. see more...

Review (1)
abdou a.
DEAR
I wanted to partner with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products .
i just came across your products . I feel it would be a great fit for our
audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would
be willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put together
a honest blog post review of the product on our social media & blogger. I
will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so
people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my
viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in
the blog post .
If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
The reply goes on