Logitech - CREATE Case for Apple® iPad® Pro 12.9

Logitech - CREATE Case for Apple® iPad® Pro 12.9" - Purple
Review (1)
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I ordered this case when it went on sale over Black Friday weekend. I had just received an iPad Pro 12.9" as a gift & needed to find a case quickly so it was protected right away. It took a little while for this case to ship from Best Buy. In the meantime I found one somewhere else that had a clear back & then the front cover that folds into a triangle. I really liked that case. When this case finally arrived I tried it out & I just wasn't thrilled with it. The case is stiff. It might break in over time, I don't really know. It just made it difficult to get it at an angle I liked. I also didn't like that when you prop up the iPad to watch a movie or something, half of the back of your iPad is exposed. If you're just sitting it on a table or something it's probably fine, but it just made me nervous. I wanted something that kept the whole iPad covered so I wouldn't have to worry about it if I traveled or whatever. It was a decent case. It just wasn't for me.