BY LOGITECH #5 in Webcams

Logitech C930e Webcam: 3 megapixels 1080p Full HD at 30fps 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo minimum CPU; minimum RAM Ideal for video chatting with family and friends This Logitech HD webcam provides the user with high-quality video output see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Great product for vloggers who are just starting off. Great quality videos and audio. You can switch your audio to use the Logitech mic. The privacy cover makes me feel more comfortable about leaving my laptop on.
Adrian H.
Danville, IL
I love this webcam, it have excellent picture and audio. It works great for live streaming and recording video. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have any software download for effects and filters. It is possible to use an alternative program like ManyCam for that stuff. I use it daily and ha ave had mine for over a year and it still works like new, it's great.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Logitech makes several different PC components.The camera are easy to set up & use.
Whitney D.
Dayton, OH
Logitech products are the bomb. Being able to move your webcam around vs stationary built in camera is a great feature
Katherine Christine K.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Wonderful high quality camera works great in low light conditions a must have for anyone who does lots of online conversation in chatting
saad s.
Best product for Beginners
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :saada 4 rue 44 nue 14 City : tanger Country: MOROCCO
mustapha z.
agadir
Techie Expert
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Ahmed N.
Techie Expert
Very wonderful product very like I am happy to deal with you and also I am happy to offer this product on my channel and if you allow send this product to review it on my channel and this is my address: 3 N ° 126 Country: MoroccoCity: Marrakesh Code:40000
salah j.
marrakech
Techie Expert
This is by far the best camera I have ever used. I even  I purchased it on sale because it is very expensive. But it still is worth it if you are in the market for one. It also has a port for a tripod! Which is great!An amazing camera. I own two for Twitch streaming and the quality is brilliant. Was surprised about how good quality the microphone is for a webcam camera. Software is ridiculously easy to use, worth every penny.
saif t.
sousse
HI! I am interested in reviewing this camera in my youtube channel in Tunisia .i liked and and i think tunisian people will like it too and buy it .hope accept my accidental and thanks. have a nice day .
Raquel L.
Does it film had quality?
Alexandra K.
How much does this cost.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
I want to use this webcam to shoot YouTube videos. What simple software would you recommend for filming with this webcam?