Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam - Black (960-000764) uploaded by Victoria M.Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam - Black (960-000764) uploaded by Maria H.Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam - Black (960-000764) uploaded by Sarika M.

BY LOGITECH #1 in Webcams

Stay connected with this logitech c920 pro webcam with 720p video capture and 15.0-megapixel still image capture for crisp, high-definition visuals. The built-in dual microphones offer stereo sound for video chatting with friends and family. This hd webcam is connected through usb 2.0. It supports various operating systems, such as windows xp (sp2), windows vista, windows 7 and higher. This computer accessory comes with an instruction manual. â see more...

Azrael H.
Holy crap, this is an amazing webcam! It is easy to use, and you can even post straight to Facebook or Youtube straight from the software! The settings are easy to adjust so you can get the picture exactly how you want it (in advanced settings). I personally let the camera auto-adjust first and then go in and do some tweaking. I leave auto-focus on because I do swatches and need close ups. You do have to do some searching to figure out where the software is online, but that's literally the only thing I can think of that is wrong. I only paid 50 bucks and got an incredible and versatile camera for Youtube videos and streaming!
Jennifer W.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera OK. It is not high-quality and if you do not have a lot of light in the room you recording in you look like you’re in a dark room. Our use one light on a stick and it is a daylight lightbulbs and it still looks very dark. I have thought about getting out my lighting kit and try to get that way to see what it looks like but haven’t feel like it. You can’t be too far away from it too because it does get very grainy and the quality goes even further down.
Sarah C.
I use this on youtube or on twitch. I got it on Amazon for a good price. it is easy to use. easy to connect to the laptop. the coolest feature is the webcam itself and very good for videos and twitch for a webcam.  I would recommend it for creators of any kind.
Kayla P.
Shelton, WA
I first got this camera as a hand me down, even being used it's a great camera. It is very well made and works great for streaming on twitch. It's also reasonably priced to buy one, the sound quality is really good!
Gerardo V.
Pacoima
Gotta say this product is the my first web cam and it’s way better that the one used on the Mac. Your subjects have too be well lit other than that it great for Skype and live stream on twitch for gaming
Lauren G.
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera is amazing! Makes you look flawless and has great sound quality too. The only thing is I wish it moved a little bit better as far as being able to position it and move its angle around. I have another logitech and it moves around really well and has tons of different possible angles. In no way an important detail though because the quality is so awesome
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a decent webcam for the price. I got this at Best buy. The one made specifically for gaming was a little more expensive but did not have green screen options. I actually don't use the green screen because the camera is so great on its own.  Just read reviews while you are shopping before you commit!
Maria De Jesus B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I use my Logitech HD Pro Webcam to record everything from a video diary to blog posts! So easy to use, just install the cd that is provided and the webcam is ready to run. You can also take stills on this as well which is nice! I've had mine for several years and it still works great!
Lisa G.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a great web cam. Super easy to install. The picture is good if you have decent light to work with. We had to add light in room while filming a video for YouTube. The price is fair as well. Works with other video programs on my laptop with no issue.
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
Excellent buy! Worth every penny. I used this for my youtube channel before I put the money aside to purchase the camera I actually wanted. The videos show up HD and they are crisp and amazing quality. I recommend this camera to any new YouTuber that wants great quality but can't afford other cameras at that moment.
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
I am a MacBook user, I'm in the market for a beginner's camera to start a YouTube channel. I've read such great reviews on this camera, only thing is that I have read that is works best on Windows. Are any of you Mac users with this camera? How does it work with Mac OS? Software compatible? Thanks!
Yuiping J.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used it in ios and it works me very well at 720p facetime, it works at 10.6 or later