BY LOGITECH #1 in Webcams

Stay connected with this logitech c920 pro webcam with 720p video capture and 15.0-megapixel still image capture for crisp, high-definition visuals. The built-in dual microphones offer stereo sound for video chatting with friends and family. This hd webcam is connected through usb 2.0. It supports various operating systems, such as windows xp (sp2), windows vista, windows 7 and higher. This computer accessory comes with an instruction manual. â see more...

Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I just started working on my YT channel (ViVi Fierce) and I got this camera at best buy and it was on sale, so I got it for around $55 and I like ve it. I use a MacBook pro from 5 years ago and it works great. It's self adjusting, a ring light helps with stellar lighting. So far it's been an enjoyable experience and I like the moveability of the device.
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera OK. It is not high-quality and if you do not have a lot of light in the room you recording in you look like you’re in a dark room. Our use one light on a stick and it is a daylight lightbulbs and it still looks very dark. I have thought about getting out my lighting kit and try to get that way to see what it looks like but haven’t feel like it. You can’t be too far away from it too because it does get very grainy and the quality goes even further down.
Shauna C.
Allen, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
I use this camera in conjunction with OBS Studio to capture gameplay video for YouTube.  The quality of the image is very good and it keeps up when I'm streaming.  The quality of the audio is nice, too.   For those who think the image quality is poor, it may improve with good lighting.  If the lighting is bad, the image may be grainy, but this happens with most cameras.  This camera is far superior to the camera on my laptop.  It was recommended to me as one of the best webcams for the price for gaming, and I have to agree.
Sarah C.
I use this on youtube or on twitch. I got it on Amazon for a good price. it is easy to use. easy to connect to the laptop. the coolest feature is the webcam itself and very good for videos and twitch for a webcam.  I would recommend it for creators of any kind.
Brittani W.
I currently work as a streamer and this webcam is fantastic, it was a very large step up from the other logitech webcam I had before. It's very good quality, easy to adjust the advanced settings. You can even adjust the tilt and pan within the settings as well as by actually adjusting the physical camera to get the right angle. Proper lighting will help with the webcam, it's not the greatest in low light but not horrible but I almost always have a light on when using.
Elle B.
Techie Expert Level 1
For a webcam, this is really nice. I stopped using my built in laptop camera because it doesn't compare. It exceeded expectations and I'm satisfied with it. I have a Windows operating system and I've never had any issues with it. I recommend this product.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Techie Expert Level 1
I think people reviewing this camera have different expectations of what it’s supposed to do...it’s not meant for gorgeous nature quality photos, it’s a video stream camera, and it does that quite well in a well lit area.
Gerardo V.
Pacoima
Gotta say this product is the my first web cam and it’s way better that the one used on the Mac. Your subjects have too be well lit other than that it great for Skype and live stream on twitch for gaming
Azrael H.
Holy crap, this is an amazing webcam! It is easy to use, and you can even post straight to Facebook or Youtube straight from the software! The settings are easy to adjust so you can get the picture exactly how you want it (in advanced settings). I personally let the camera auto-adjust first and then go in and do some tweaking. I leave auto-focus on because I do swatches and need close ups. You do have to do some searching to figure out where the software is online, but that's literally the only thing I can think of that is wrong. I only paid 50 bucks and got an incredible and versatile camera for Youtube videos and streaming!
Lauren G.
Charlotte, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera is amazing! Makes you look flawless and has great sound quality too. The only thing is I wish it moved a little bit better as far as being able to position it and move its angle around. I have another logitech and it moves around really well and has tons of different possible angles. In no way an important detail though because the quality is so awesome
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
I am a MacBook user, I'm in the market for a beginner's camera to start a YouTube channel. I've read such great reviews on this camera, only thing is that I have read that is works best on Windows. Are any of you Mac users with this camera? How does it work with Mac OS? Software compatible? Thanks!
Yuiping J.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used it in ios and it works me very well at 720p facetime, it works at 10.6 or later