Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam - Black (960-000764)

by Logitech

#1 in Webcams

Stay connected with this logitech c920 pro webcam with 720p video capture and 15.0-megapixel still image capture for crisp, high-definition visuals. The built-in dual microphones offer stereo sound for video chatting with friends and family. This hd webcam is connected through usb 2.0. It supports various operating systems, such as windows xp (sp2), windows vista, windows 7 and higher. This computer accessory comes with an instruction manual. â

Is this game for streaming ?
I have used it in ios and it works me very well at 720p facetime, it works at 10.6 or later
I am a MacBook user, I'm in the market for a beginner's camera to start a YouTube channel. I've read such great reviews on this camera, only thing is that I have read that is works best on Windows. Are any of you Mac users with this camera? How does it work with Mac OS? Software compatible? Thanks!
Start your review of Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam - Black (960-000764)!
How would you rate this product?
Harrisburg
I met my husband online but I only had laptop camera which was awful haha. Then I bought web camera from different brand but I still didn’t like it. Drivers were not so good and quality was not good as well. Then I bought Logitech and been using this camera since then. This is just simply perfect for me. HD, good colors, good drivers. Now my husband and I are together, in real life, but I’m sure this camera helped us to connect!
This webcam is perfect for personal and business use. I am a content creator and this gives just the right amount of quality needed. It is a fair price for such a good webcam. Super easy to set up just plug and go. You can adjust brightness, contrast and temperature to your liking. I wouldn’t use the built in microphone as it does pick up a lot of background noise.
Trinity
Perfectly beautiful webcam. The picture is crystal clear and the field of view is perfect. I've gone through several webcams over the past few years and this one honestly has out last the others through 3 moves. I don't think I've come across a complaint I can make about it yet
Techie Expert Level 2
This camera OK. It is not high-quality and if you do not have a lot of light in the room you recording in you look like you’re in a dark room. Our use one light on a stick and it is a daylight lightbulbs and it still looks very dark. I have thought about getting out my lighting kit and try to get that way to see what it looks like but haven’t feel like it. You can’t be too far away from it too because it does get very grainy and the quality goes even further down.
This is another product that is essential to what I do every day. Quality is amazing and although I don’t use the mic on it often it does have a good quality mic. I use this in combination with a green screen and have no issues getting it to look amazing day in and day out. I recommend this camera and am looking into getting one for my mom! Love it!
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Really nice quality, I have 2 for streaming. I use one for my face and the other for drawings. I love them because of the ability to detailedly adjust colors/tones/white balance and the like in the settings.
Charlotte, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera is amazing! Makes you look flawless and has great sound quality too. The only thing is I wish it moved a little bit better as far as being able to position it and move its angle around. I have another logitech and it moves around really well and has tons of different possible angles. In no way an important detail though because the quality is so awesome
I currently work as a streamer and this webcam is fantastic, it was a very large step up from the other logitech webcam I had before. It's very good quality, easy to adjust the advanced settings. You can even adjust the tilt and pan within the settings as well as by actually adjusting the physical camera to get the right angle. Proper lighting will help with the webcam, it's not the greatest in low light but not horrible but I almost always have a light on when using.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I am newer to streaming online and bought this camera for streaming ASMR/ make up tutorials/ painting live. The price on this camera I felt was inline with the quality of it. It does have a microphone but I disabled it for a higher quality mic. The camera is clear and records at high quality. I love that's it's a simple plug in and works shortly after. Doesn't take up much room and has multiple ways it can be set up.
Fayetteville, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I just started working on my YT channel (ViVi Fierce) and I got this camera at best buy and it was on sale, so I got it for around $55 and I like ve it. I use a MacBook pro from 5 years ago and it works great. It's self adjusting, a ring light helps with stellar lighting. So far it's been an enjoyable experience and I like the moveability of the device.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...