Logitech ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for Xbox One

by Logitech

A40TR w MixAmp Pro White XB1

Are they as good as people say?? Which one is better? These or the turtle beaches.
Start your review of Logitech ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for Xbox One!
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love my A40 headset. It’s take online gaming to the extreme. It’s not advertised but it has come noise cancellation which makes it perfect to play with.
Tuscaloosa
Purchased at: Best Buy
This headset is amazing!! My husband loves it so much. It’s easy to assemble and get set up for game play. The noise cancellation is outstanding and the sound from the games are so real and makes you feel like you’re in the game. The only thing I don’t enjoy are the cords stretching to the amp from the Xbox and the amp to the headset. The wires are easily tripped over and bumped.
La Marque, TX
Logitech ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for Xbox One uploaded by kimberly B.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Best headset I have ever owned. As a long time gamer and one that plays for hours on end. This headset is by far the most comfortable and has the beat sound quality. With absolutely no echo.
I used to have a cheaper turtle beach headset until I got my Astro A40tr headset and this was such a great purchase. This headset is absolutely unbelievable when it comes to build quality and sound quality. They also look amazing, but they feel comfortable and are very east to use as well.
These headphones are absolutely sensational!!! From the look to the sound to the comfort, the quality, the list goes on all all are five stars!! We highly recommend them and think they are well worth the price of every penny you use to get them. In love!!!
sharjah
Astro from the best headset that you can buy it and gives a pure sound in gaming and helps in shooting games like call of duty and others it has a high quality and good value so i advice people or gamers who plays games to to buy it because its awesome
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: [email protected]
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time