BY LOGITECH

BRILLIANT ROSE The Logitech Wireless Mouse M325-a better mix of precision and comfort. With its designed-for-Web scrolling, now everything you love to do online is easier. Designed to improve your online experience, the wheel also helps perfect scrolling see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really love Logitech mouses! This series lasts me years; it's curved and fits perfectly in my hand, and is so easy to use and navigate with. It has good sensitivity and hardly cuts out, and is fairly durable (I should know, I've dropped these tons of times, oops). I think if you aren't a PC gamer, you don't really need to spend a ton on a mouse, which is what makes this series great as it's so affordable. Even playing PC games, this mouse isn't very laggy and does the job, although you might want to invest in something that has controls if you're really serious about gaming. Overall, not a bad mouse, and I'll be getting another one when this one needs to be replaced!
Becky P.
My previous mouse was also a Logitech and it lasted 6 years so I knew when it finally have up the ghost I'd get another of that brand.
Didn't expect much difference but wow. So much better roller control and the surface just plain feels and looks nicer. I couldn't be happier with it.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
This mouse is AMAZING. I've had it for quite some time and beat the crud out of it - often picking it up and lugging it around to go to meetings, tossing it in a laptop bag, and it holds up so well. The battery life is awesome. It fits perfectly in my hand and is super responsive.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
I love this product! I have one at my home as well as at work. I use mine everyday. It is very affordable and easy to use. It met my expectations and I will continue to recommend it to others. I love the color, and how great it works. I was very satisfied with it.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
Gets the job done and lets me sit back and play on my comp without leaning over it to use the mouse pad
Robert V.
Davenport, IA
This mouse is the BEST series that I have owned. The unique colors make them easy to see, the curved body makes it easy to use. I have never had an issue with dust on the sensor either. Top of the line at an excellent price!
Britney J.
Newbury Park, CA
This mouse is super cute. It works great with my laptop. I like using it especially when I do homework. I would highly recommend it.
Alicia B.
Worked great for a while...then well, it began messing up to the extent that it ended up being thrown against the wall. Then it didn't work at all.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Super cute mouse. I used this with my laptop and it works well. The size is perfect for me, and I love that it's small enough to fit in my laptop bag.
Brooke  C.
Westminster , MD
Best mouse ever currently using it as we speak! i love all the colors that are available and its convenient wireless whatever you call it!