Logitech 910-003120 M325 Wrls Mouse VIVID VIOLET uploaded by Shauna C.Logitech 910-003120 M325 Wrls Mouse VIVID VIOLET uploaded by Estefany N.Logitech 910-003120 M325 Wrls Mouse VIVID VIOLET uploaded by Lori S.

BY LOGITECH #4 in Keyboards & Mice

VIVID VIOLET The Logitech Wireless Mouse M325-a better mix of precision and comfort. With its designed-for-Web scrolling, now everything you love to do online is easier. Designed to improve your online experience, the wheel also helps perfect scrolling see more...

Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I have this wireless mouse it’s great never had a problem and I’ve used it for over a year and still haven’t had to change the battery that came with it! I’ve always bought Logitech wireless mouses over the years and a couple wireless keyboards I think they have great products that run a really long time! I will repurchase Logitech for any electronic needs! Highly recommend going with this brand when looking for a wireless mouse or keyboard 🙌🏼💯
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
Good practical basic mouse. I like the ease of use. You just switch it on -- on the bottom and plug the tiny little USB receiver into your computer and VOILA. They work well, are very responsive overall. There are many cool colors and designs to choose from. They only seem to last about a year or so though so that is really my only issue.
Shauna C.
I got this as a gift because I hate using the pad mouse on my laptop so hubby got this for me and I couldn't be happier with it. it only took like a minute to hook up, the ease of use is wonderful, I never use my laptop without it and my favorite color is purple and it matches my laptop perfectly!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this for my mom to use with her toshiba and she LOVES it! feels just like a real classic computer mouse. There is no delay in movement/response and makes it easier for her to use her computer efficiently. Very affordable and a good investment.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I have one of these for my laptop. There were some homework assignments that are really annoying to do without a mouse. This just plugs right in, no cords and very portable and easy to use. Recommend for any student in the go!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
This comes in many colors. It works pretty well. It is easy to set up. I would recommend this the most for laptops if you don't want to use the little pad on the keyboard. This is a sleek design and I would recommend.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a great invention. Having a computer mouse that isn't attached by a cord? My grandmother is really a high tech individual because she had bought this along with a wireless keyboard and it made life a lot easier.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Techie Expert Level 3
I have this and I love it!!! I've had it for like 4 years and I've never had to change the battery in it! All you do is put that chip in your computer and turn the bottom of the mouse on and you're ready!
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Can never go wrong with this wireless comouter mouse i have myself one and it works good i love how theres no string attached to it its easy set up and i only paid $10 for mine during black friday
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this mouse! i got it for my laptop,for school, so i don't have to use the mouse pad because that's just too much work. Wen i got this mouse from Best Buy for around $12 i new i would love it not only because of the color but because the battery life is amazing! I bought this back in august and it's now November and it still has the original battery in it. I can use it for hours and the battery won't die quickly. Another plus is it only takes 1 AA battery so it save you money.
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
What is your favorite color mouse?
BEV A.
Houston
Do you really need a mouse pad?
I M.
Que colores hay?
I M.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
A quien le gusta este color?