BY MATRIX

Logics Color Nourishing Shampoo 2 oz see more...

Trish D.
Wartburg, TN
Great product. Nourishes my hair and make it look so healthy. It's a must have for sure. If you haven't tried it I reccommed you do so. You will fall in love with it.
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL
this brand is very good help with frizz in the cabellohidrata and leaves it smells very bright Ricoy many hairdressers use it
Stacy V.
Marlinton , WV
This is an amazing product and I highly reccomend to anyone with any type of hair. It keeps my hair super hydrated and healthy and I use it daily. My hair has never been healthier then with this product. The scent is amazing and lasts for days! Pair it with the rest of the line for truly amazing results!
Jessica M.
Not a terrible shampoo but I just don't get that clean feeling after shampooing my hair with this product.
Tati T.
Toledo, OH
GOOD AND EASY TO USE GOOD AND EASY TO USE GOOD AND EASY TO USE GOOD AND EASY TO USE GOOD AND EASY TO USE GOOD AND EASY TO USE
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN
This shampoo is GREAT! It's good with natural colored hair. It doesn't leave my hair dry like other shampoos do. I have dry scalp and it was great for my hair! I would defiantly buy this again!!
Daijah F.
Burlington, NC
This is perfect if you have relaxed or natural hair. It brings out the nice smooth color you didn't know your hair could have. This goes good with coconut oil. You will be satisfied with its results.
Cecilia A.
Garden Grove, CA
This is my go_to product when I freshly color my hair. I love this product because it leaves my hair feeling soft and very manageable
Claire G.
This is great for coloured and normal hair. It is so nourishing and leaves your hair silky soft. I highly recommend.