Log House Almond Bark Vanilla, 20-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Tammy D.

BY LOG HOUSE

Justine A.
My family has been using this to make chocolate covered pretzels and other candies with for as long as I can remember. Even after I moved out of my parents, I still use this every year to make my own.
Brittney H.
This is the hands down best melting chocolate for the holidays ever. My stores are always stocked. It only takes 2 mins to melt one broken off section throughly. We dip pretzels in it and sprinkle on sprinkles. We also cover peanut butter balls and it is so sweet and doesn't over dry. My moms best not kept secret!
Sara B.
I use this every holiday to coat candy and Chex cereal with! It's a great affordable, easily meltable, and delicious topping for foods during the holidays! I take almond bark and pour it over Chex mix, add some powdered sugar and it's delicious!
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I use this almond bark at Christmas and any other time I am making my special treats. It melts easily in the microwave and stays smooth. It is delicious on anything!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I use this almost every Christmas to make candy and truffles. It microwaves and melts really well and isn't overpowering on the sweetness!
Valerie S.
Temple, TX
My mom uses this to make puppy chow. Chex cereal and almond bark plus powdered sugar. Yummy stuff right there. Great memories!
Lauren T.
I use this for chocolate coated desserts, tastes very good. The only thing that stinks is that it takes FOREVER to melt.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
So easy to use! Melts easily on stove or microwave to use for dipped pretzels or oreo truffles! Love it!