Log Cabin Syrup Original uploaded by Ines G.Log Cabin Syrup Original uploaded by Suzanne M.Log Cabin Syrup Original uploaded by Christina B.

BY LOG CABIN #26 in Syrups

Log Cabin® Original Syrup.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
24 fl oz (1pt 8oz) 710ml.
A Family Tradition Since 1887. see more...

Buy on Target*
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
Review for: Syrup 24 oz more...
We like log cabin syrup. We don’t use it often but when we do we enjoy it. My daughter loves it with her pancakes or waffles. I typically like flavored syrup but for regular syrup it is good. I would buy it again
Jessica W.
Canton, MS
I Love log cabin syrups and this is one thst i had to get used too. I prefer the Light version but it's less common to find, so I started to use this out of convience and I really began to like it too. It's pretty sweet in my opinion and seems to make whatever you put it on firmer if that makes sense.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I know that people grow up on different brands of pancake syrup. For my family, it was Log Cabin and to this day, if I smell it, I just crave pancakes and waffles from my mother again. It's a classic, sweet flavor with just enough maple to provide a nice warmth.
Sally H.
Kaufman, TX
We love Log Cabin Syrup. The most important thing to me is that it does not contain high fructose corn syrup. I like the fact that it is not thin it is just thick enough to stay on my pancakes. It is the only syrup I buy.
Erin M.
This is the only syrup that I actually like. It has the best flavor of any syrup that I have tried, and I can always tell the difference between this kind and others that I eat. I am very partial to this syrup because I know how much better it tastes than many other brands of syrup. If you try this syrup, you won't buy any other kind!
Molly W.
Youngwood, PA
Log Cabin Original Syrup is the syrup that I grew up on! The value is great for the food quality tasty syrup! I like to put some in a microwave container (I use a coffee mug!) and warm it up because I keep it in the refrigerator. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a super yummy breakfast syrup! Delicious on bacon!
Christy B.
This is the best syrup that exists aside from real bonafide maple syrup that costs an arm, a leg, and a kidney. The taste is awesome. Almost as good as the real thing! Just make sure you get original and not the butter flavored, because the original tastes better!
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
I thought all syrups were the same until I tried Log Cabin. This blows them all out of the water, it's fantastic! There will never be any other brand of syrup in my fridge other than this one I assure you! YUM
Selena R.
This syrup is sooo good!! It's great on pancakes and French toast plus I feel weird not having it on there, too good. It doesn't have a weird flavor or anything and I prefer it over Mrs.buttersworth syrup.
Suzy R.
This is one of our favorite brands of syrup. We love that it doesn't contain any high fructose corn syrup. But mainly, it has a great flavor and a great weight to it. Also, you can find it everywhere and it's reasonably priced. Love it!
Selena R.
Anyone like a syrup more than this one?