BY LOG CABIN

Log Cabin® All Natural Pancake Mix.
New!
Made with whole grains.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Great pancake mix, the pancakes taste great but is missing some key things such as it still has some not super great ingredients." in 1 review
  • "love this brand and this pancake mix the flavor tastes great and I love how the pancaks always turn out" in 1 review
Emily M.
I use these to make waffles all the time and it's a fabulous batter. I always add a little almond extract into it as well and everyone loves my waffles and pancakes. I've also uses to make biscuits before and it works great and it's a little healthier than normal pancake mix.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I got this pancake mix to try and incorporate healthier food into my families diet and my son who is quite picky absolutely love theses and he always asks for more and I also combine it with this brands syrup!!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Great for breakfast! Very easy to whip together. You can also make biscuits.
Chaella S.
Tucson, AZ
I’m so happy I found Log Cabin pancake mix. It’s made with whole grains and I use coconut milk + a ripe banana instead of dairy and eggs. I like to add cinnamon and dark chocolate chips in mine as well!
Marley P.
This is such a great pancake and waffle mix for when you want something more than just cereal or oatmeal, but don't have time to make something from scratch. I love the taste of this mix, and feel good knowing that it uses wholesome ingredients.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
I guess you could say I'm not the best pancake maker. they're always either too thick or too thin. Plus they're always so dense, not fluffy and delicious like pancakes are supposed to be. I was trying to find a good pancake mix for the longest time but so many of them have ingredients that well i wouldn't want to be giving to my kids. FINALLY after searching for what seemed like a lifetime I stumbled into this pancake mix. I have never had better pancakes! AND they're all natural!!
Ana N.
This is by far the best pancake mix i have found so far. It taste like made from scratch pancakes without all the mess. The pancakes are not thick or "fluffy" but our family likes thinner pancakes. They are very yummy!
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I honestly prefer a different mix as I am not a fan of the texture, flavor, or even fragrance to these pancakes. But honestly, it is to each their own.
Trina C.
Dewy Rose, GA
I used to use another brand of pancake mix until i tried this one. There was something different about this one. It made my pancakes fluffy and delicious every time. Definitely recommend!
Lois B.
This is a perfect mixture for pancakes or waffles mixed with fruit. I've found that if I let it sit for a few minutes the pancakes are fluffier.
Maria G.
Sacramento , CA
Has anyone tried adding fruit to these? Does it mess up the consistency?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
What are some of your favorite recipes with this product?
Dana H.
Oak lawn, IL
Do these come out nice and fluffy?
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this also organic?
kathe o.
Colombia
Cual es ( segun ustedes) la hora perfecta para comer unos ricos pancakes?