BY LOFTHOUSE

Lofthouse® Frosted Sugar Cookies.
Delicious cookies.
Deliciously soft. see more...

Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
There is nothing better than truly soft cookies and milk for a snack. Lofthouse has never let me down with the wonderful taste of their sugar cookies. Love how soft they are, they almost melt in your mouth, The only thing for me is the icing can be a little overwhemingly sweet.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Pullman, WA
These are my favorite guilty pleasure cookies!!! While they are probably the least healthy snack that I could possibly pick in the grocery store, they are super tasty. Be careful though, eat more than two and you'll be in a sugar sickness for hours! (but totally worth it)
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
My mother and husband love these cookies. I like them but they are a little dry and crumbly for me. However the flavor is really good and the frosting on the top is sweet. You definitely will need a glass of milk with them! They do have a great favor just a little messy.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
If you're looking for soft, delicious cookies to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings then look no further. But be careful, you better have help to because if left alone with these babies you will finish half the pack off yourself!!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
i don't know why but i freaking love these cookies! there so soft they just melt in your mouth!!! and the frosting isn't too sweet just right! there a big hit in my house.
Magdalena T.
Magdalena T.
Very sweet cookies. I like these cookies because they are soft and melt in your mouth. The frosting is a bit too thick and sweet for my liking.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
These cookies are the bomb!! I buy a ton when they go on sale and my family gobbles them up. I wish I could find a good recipe to make my own.
Kisha P.
Kisha P.
These cookies are a fan favorite in my house. It is crazy but these cookies can't even last more than a day, shoot to be honest they can hardly last a few hours in my house. The cookie itself is just so soft and sweet and the frosting is just to die for. They practically melt in your mouth and before you know it you have eaten 4 all by yourself!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Lofthouse Frosted Sugar Cookies are absolutely delicious! They are super soft with the perfect amount of frosting. The best part is that they are peanut free. My son has a peanut allergy and there are a lot of dessert foods that he cannot have. I really appreciate a peanut free product that is not only safe for my son to eat but also delicious!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Attica, NY
These are good cookies if you need a snack to bring somewhere in a hurry. You can find them in most grocery stores and large stores. They're not overly sweet with just the right amount of frosting. And the cookie itself is soft and cake-like. They also make a sugar free kind, but they're a little harder to find.
vanesa p.
vanesa p.
Palmdale, CA
Are these affordable ??
Are these cookies gluten free?