BY LOFTHOUSE

Lofthouse® Frosted Sugar Cookies.
Delicious cookies.
Deliciously soft. see more...

Cathy W.
Carthage, TX
Even though I am not a big iced cookie fan, these are by far the next best thing to homemade. They are always soft and the icing is just right when it comes to sweetness
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
These are a favorite of everyone in my house! They are the perfect combination of soft cookie and frosting that isn't overbearingly sweet. They remind me of a cookie/cupcake hybrid! They're great when you need a change from chocolate chip cookies or Oreos. The size of each cookie is great too, just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth with one. They're not too small nor obnoxiously big either.
Lindsey  W.
Richmond, TX
These cookies have never let me down when I needed a cross between a cookie and cupcake. I would say they are more like a cupcake than a cookie, because they are fluffy and do not have a cookie crunch to them like most cookies. The icing can be a bit overwhelming but just eliminate half of the icing on days when I don't want something too sweet and I am good to go.
They are always available for the season/holiday.
Lisa E.
Lofthouse Frosted Sugar Cookies are absolutely delicious! They are super soft with the perfect amount of frosting. The best part is that they are peanut free. My son has a peanut allergy and there are a lot of dessert foods that he cannot have. I really appreciate a peanut free product that is not only safe for my son to eat but also delicious!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
These are a favorite for everyone I know! They're perfectly soft cookies, not too sweet, with just the right amount of frosting. They're almost cake-like with how fluffy and soft they are. They're dangerous for our house, because we can easily eat an entire package!
Kelly H.
Pullman, WA
These are my favorite guilty pleasure cookies!!! While they are probably the least healthy snack that I could possibly pick in the grocery store, they are super tasty. Be careful though, eat more than two and you'll be in a sugar sickness for hours! (but totally worth it)
Denise B.
Kennewick, WA
Such a guilty pleasure, that makes me feel like a kid again. I can always find Lofthouse frosted soft sugar cookies at the grocery store, which is so convenient for me when I need to pick up few boxes for home, school, and work.
kandee p.
Isle Of Palms, SC
Lofthouse Sugar Cookies are melt in your mouth, good. They have a soft, crumbly texture followed by a smooth sweet layer of icing. Thick, soft waves of pleasure in every bite. Glad everyone in my family loves them or I would be in trouble. Of coarse they taste delish, but eating is also about seeing and smelling. Since they are so pretty and smell yummy they get an A+
Heather S.
Ho.ly. cow. I have such a soft spot in my heart for these cookies. I don't buy them often, but when I do, they're never around for long (because I eat them ALL). They're so soft and, for a person who really doesn't like icing, the icing is actually pretty good. I can't NOT eat these when they're around!
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
There is nothing better than truly soft cookies and milk for a snack. Lofthouse has never let me down with the wonderful taste of their sugar cookies. Love how soft they are, they almost melt in your mouth, The only thing for me is the icing can be a little overwhemingly sweet.
vanesa p.
palmdale, CA
Are these affordable ??
Are these cookies gluten free?