Lofhouse Frosted Sugar Cookies - 10 CT uploaded by Sammi Z.

BY LOFTHOUSE

Lofthouse® Frosted Sugar Cookies.
Delicious cookies.
Deliciously soft. see more...

• Why are these soooo good?8 Answers
  • My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to ...1 Answers
Marissa K.
Great cookies!! They are so easy to eat and are always very kid friendly. We buy them for every holiday event!
Sabrina A.
I would always love to bring these cookies to class during elementary school to share. Very sweet and soft.
Erica R.
Boulder, CO
I love these cookies! They are my go to when it comes to soft cookies, also the icing is sweet and creamy.
Samantha G.
Menifee, CA
These Lofthouse cookies are seriously super good i love the pink ones. those are the only ones i get haha
Sylvia U.
These cookies are one of my favorite. They have just the right texture. I definitely recommend them!
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
Bet ya can't eat just one...unless you look at the calorie/sugar count! These are delicious though!
Bell S.
Hermitage, TN
Love these cookies. Great for small children. They are just so soft. They can be quite messy though.
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious cookies very soft love how they melt in your mouth .i recommend people to buy them .
Gabby D.
Iselin, NJ
I love these cookies! I love the softness of them and the icing is amazing!!
Katie K.
Strathmore, AB
My husband, who normally doesn't have much of a sweet tooth, absolutely adores these. For him, it's all about the soft texture, which is almost more like a mini cake than a cookie. For me, these are reminiscent of good madeline cookies, but a little bit too sweet. With some of the icing scraped off, they taste a little better to me. But I'll keep buying, cause anything my big guy loves is a must in the house.
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Why are these soooo good?
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to be so amazingly delicious