Lofhouse Frosted Sugar Cookies - 10 CT uploaded by Sammi Z.

BY LOFTHOUSE

Lofthouse® Frosted Sugar Cookies.
Delicious cookies.
Deliciously soft. see more...

• Why are these soooo good?8 Answers
  • My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to ...1 Answers
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
I don't know what it is about these cookies with the icing on top but they are SO GOOD! They literally melt in your mouth.
Erica W.
I buy a package of these every Christmas. It's just not Christmas without these sat beside my homemade treats that year.
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
Very soft and delicious. so far this has been my all time favorite since I have been pregnant I cant get enough of this.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
These are some of my favorite cookies! The cookie is incredibly soft and moist, and I love how creamy the frosting is!
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
I can never get enough of these. They are always soft and chewy and the icing is delicious. Everyone always loves them!
Kim A.
These are so good. These cookies really deliver with flavor, but what I think makes the cookie is how soft they are.
khalisha p.
If your a person likee that like very soft cookies, these are what you need to purchase! They are very soft and good
Christina W.
I love the lofthouse cookies, they are always decorated for the holidays, super soft and the frosting is amazing!
Jasmine A.
One of these cookies and they cure any sweet tooth ! These are so darn delicious !! I recommend them to anyone
Alexandra K.
Springfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are one of my all time fav. They are soft and moist. Great flavor makes me feel like a kid again
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Why are these soooo good?
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to be so amazingly delicious