Lofhouse Frosted Sugar Cookies - 10 CT

by Lofthouse

Lofthouse® Frosted Sugar Cookies.
Delicious cookies.
Deliciously soft.

My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to be so amazingly delicious
Why are these soooo good?
Start your review of Lofhouse Frosted Sugar Cookies - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Great cookies!! They are so easy to eat and are always very kid friendly. We buy them for every holiday event!
I would always love to bring these cookies to class during elementary school to share. Very sweet and soft.
Boulder, CO
I love these cookies! They are my go to when it comes to soft cookies, also the icing is sweet and creamy.
Menifee, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Lofthouse cookies are seriously super good i love the pink ones. those are the only ones i get haha
Hermitage, TN
Love these cookies. Great for small children. They are just so soft. They can be quite messy though.
Bellaire, TX
Bet ya can't eat just one...unless you look at the calorie/sugar count! These are delicious though!
These cookies are one of my favorite. They have just the right texture. I definitely recommend them!
Sullivan City, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious cookies very soft love how they melt in your mouth .i recommend people to buy them .
Iselin, NJ
I love these cookies! I love the softness of them and the icing is amazing!!
I love these cookies! I love the softness of them and the icing is amazing!!
Strathmore, AB
My husband, who normally doesn't have much of a sweet tooth, absolutely adores these. For him, it's all about the soft texture, which is almost more like a mini cake than a cookie. For me, these are reminiscent of good madeline cookies, but a little bit too sweet. With some of the icing scraped off, they taste a little better to me. But I'll keep buying, cause anything my big guy loves is a must in the house.