Lofhouse Frosted Sugar Cookies - 10 CT uploaded by Sammi Z.

BY LOFTHOUSE

Lofthouse® Frosted Sugar Cookies.
Delicious cookies.
Deliciously soft. see more...

• Why are these soooo good?8 Answers
  • My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to ...1 Answers
Sher L.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely love Lofhouse Frosted Sugar Cookies, they are the closest to homemade that you can get in a store. I always pick these up for potlucks and they are gone in no time! So soft and so delicious!
Melissa A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite cookies, they are very soft and the minute they go into your mouth it just melts.I love when they make sugar cookies for the hoildays its so cute . I recommend these also its a must you try them
Misti  B.
Midland, TX
Super yummy! Sweet and soft! Also the kids love them, of course! I always buy them for school parties and birthdays when I haven't had time to make something. I definitely recommend these yummy cookies
Lindsey M.
St Helena Is, SC
I really love these cookies. I have a hard time not eating the whole thing in one sitting. I never get tired of them. They're melt in your mouth soft and don't get me started on the icing.
Kaitlynne F.
Rapid City , SD
Lofthouse cookies are probably my favorite cookies in the whole entire world. During the holidays I will always pick up a few boxes and bring them back to my house they are usually gone in a day or two!!
Hannah  A.
Middleburg, KY
LOVE these cookies, but they're almost "too" sweet and sometimes messy. They always have different colors and designs for the holidays and the mini cookies are too cute.
Shay W.
These things are dangerous. so soft and delicious. I have to hide the package when I get home or they will disappear in two seconds. Love these and you get a lot for $3
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Oh my god, these are so good. They are the perfect cookie for any time. I will say they are super sweet, but that's exactly how I like a cookie. They are soft and melt in your mouth. mmmm.
Allison D.
These cookies tasted a bit powdery for my taste. The cookie is very soft and tastes like flour and sugar. The frosting is the best part of this cookie, but the frosting is very sweet!
Asia W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the softest cookies ever. I'm usually not a sugar cookie type of person, but I will definitely grab one of these. They are not overly sweet, but they are sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth.
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Why are these soooo good?
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to be so amazingly delicious