Lofhouse Frosted Sugar Cookies - 10 CT uploaded by Sammi Z.

BY LOFTHOUSE

Lofthouse® Frosted Sugar Cookies.
Delicious cookies.
Deliciously soft. see more...

• Why are these soooo good?8 Answers
  • My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to ...1 Answers
Sammi Z.
I love these cookies! They are so soft and delicious. They are the best cookies to buy if you have a sweet tooth and really addicting too, once you eat them you can't stop! I've purchased these on multiple occasions because everyone I know loves them. I like how their is a variety of colors for the frosting on these sugar cookies so kids (or even adults) can get these cookies in their favorite colors.
Mary T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The girls at my work called these crack cookies. These cookies are so good my husband would literally put them in a bowl crumble them up and pour milk on them. They are absolutely delicious. I do not like the ones with the sprinkles on them but they must have frosting on them. These right now are the only cookies my husband will eat. And whenever we can find them gets like three or four of them at a time. They are soft and crumbly all at the same time so sickeningly sweet.
Jennifer M.
Chapel Hill, NC
If you didn't already know, these cookies are a hit! They are so soft and very delicious! They are far better than any other sugar cookie I've ever eaten and are not expensive at all! Of course, children with gluten allergies or a lactose intolerance should stay away from these!
Kathryn K.
Lofthouse cookies are the best sugar cookies that come from a store! They are soft and sweet and delicious. Definitely recommend them. Just make sure you're getting the original flavor, not any of the weird flavors like birthday cake.
Kelley O.
OMGSH these are by far my favorite sugar cookies. They are the BOMB! They taste so good and the good thing about the white icing is it doesn't leave your teeth/mouth a funny color. They are the perfect added bonus to a party and are cheap and affordable!
Alyssa C.
Lofthouse cookies are delicious. They melt in your mouth. They always have different colors for the holidays. They are pretty expensive, but worth it once in awhile. Now they have mini ones which are super cute. They are the perfect size because the regular are almost too much.
Elizabeth C.
These are best store-bought cookies around. They stay soft and have a great sugar cookie-vanilla taste. I'm amazed that they actually taste good and not dry. They do the holiday colorings as well. Warning - the colored dye does rub off/stain little mouths and hands. I recommend these for class parties as well because nut-free.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
On behalf of my kindergarten class, I have to say that these are pretty good. They are soft and chewy and have sprinkles (always an added bonus point). Personally, I think they're a little too sweet for me.
Trisha M.
Manteca , CA
These are absolutely my favorite cookies! They are so soft and chewy. They always have different types for the holidays! I recommend these to anybody who has a sweet tooth :)
Kasie J.
These aren't my favorite cookies. They are way too sweet and the icing isn't that tasty to me. I brought some of these to a kindergarten party and not one student ate more than one bite. Don't think I will be purchasing these again.
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Why are these soooo good?
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to be so amazingly delicious