BY LOFTHOUSE

Lofthouse® Frosted Sugar Cookies.
Delicious cookies.
Deliciously soft. see more...

• Why are these soooo good?8 Answers
  • My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to be so amaz...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Chapel Hill, NC
If you didn't already know, these cookies are a hit! They are so soft and very delicious! They are far better than any other sugar cookie I've ever eaten and are not expensive at all! Of course, children with gluten allergies or a lactose intolerance should stay away from these!
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
OMGSH these are by far my favorite sugar cookies. They are the BOMB! They taste so good and the good thing about the white icing is it doesn't leave your teeth/mouth a funny color. They are the perfect added bonus to a party and are cheap and affordable!
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Lofthouse cookies are the best sugar cookies that come from a store! They are soft and sweet and delicious. Definitely recommend them. Just make sure you're getting the original flavor, not any of the weird flavors like birthday cake.
Sher L.
Sher L.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely love Lofhouse Frosted Sugar Cookies, they are the closest to homemade that you can get in a store. I always pick these up for potlucks and they are gone in no time! So soft and so delicious!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
One of these cookies and they cure any sweet tooth ! These are so darn delicious !! I recommend them to anyone
Mary T.
Mary T.
The girls at my work called these crack cookies. These cookies are so good my husband would literally put them in a bowl crumble them up and pour milk on them. They are absolutely delicious. I do not like the ones with the sprinkles on them but they must have frosting on them. These right now are the only cookies my husband will eat. And whenever we can find them gets like three or four of them at a time. They are soft and crumbly all at the same time so sickeningly sweet.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
These are best store-bought cookies around. They stay soft and have a great sugar cookie-vanilla taste. I'm amazed that they actually taste good and not dry. They do the holiday colorings as well. Warning - the colored dye does rub off/stain little mouths and hands. I recommend these for class parties as well because nut-free.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
On behalf of my kindergarten class, I have to say that these are pretty good. They are soft and chewy and have sprinkles (always an added bonus point). Personally, I think they're a little too sweet for me.
Laura T.
Laura T.
OH. MY. WORD. Seriously these things are so good! They are soft and chewy. The frosting isn't too sweet and pairs great with the sugar cookie. I make a dash for these if someone brings them to a gathering!
Allison D.
Allison D.
These cookies tasted a bit powdery for my taste. The cookie is very soft and tastes like flour and sugar. The frosting is the best part of this cookie, but the frosting is very sweet!
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Why are these soooo good?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
My sentiments exactly. I did not expect these cookies to be so amazingly delicious