Loeffler Randall uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY LOEFFLER RANDALL

Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
These heels were made for walking! I wore this to a summer concert with a cute sundress they are floral with a bow. A BOW you can't top that! I purchased them on sale. This is my first purchase from this brand but I don't mind purchasing again.
livvy.living f.
beachwood, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
this is probably my favorite brand in this price range! (however, this price range is not my favorite to shop in. i typically prefer to buy things that are either super-cheap or super-expensive and high-end. this price range, while still expensive, is less likely to be recognizable or hold its resale value). i usually like the majority of both their shoes and bags!
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love the bags. I have maybe about 5 and I'm obsessed. Always trendy and keeps me on my toes. Always get complimented when I use the bags. I wish I could afford everything in the collection.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
Love, love Loeffler Randell shoes. Beyond well make and incredibly stylish, they are well work the investment. I've had one pair for over 6 years, and they're just as amazing today as they were when I bought them.
Gita G.
I have a few shoes from this brand that I bought over 5 years ago and they still very stylish. I get compliments every time I wear them and they are also pretty comfortable.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I love Loeffler Randall boots. I have only been able to buy them on clearance or at Nordstrom Rack but they're really comfortable and if I could I would pay full price.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
This brand has some really great products. Although, I can afford anything that they make. I do keep my Eye out at places like TJ Maxx and Ross for good deals.
Margaret D.
Washington, DC
I love their shoes. I am tall and don't like to wear very high heels. They make a lot of really attractive low-heeled shoes that still feel feminie and girly.
Katherine C.
San Fernando, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love their products. They look great but of course anything of good quality is pricey, i guess that has to be a down side to them. Overall, great place!
Tonya M.
Boston, MA
Comfortable gorgeously designed shoes which are always on the cutting edge of fashion. Moderately priced, and stand out amongst the crowd.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
What's your favorite thing that they make?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend this?