BY LODIS

Mushroom Oversized hand-held tote with a detachable crossbody strap. For work or for play - large enough to hold a laptop, but stylish enough to be a handbag. Features a Top zip closure, Removable adjustable crossbody strap, Exterior back zipper pocket, 2 exterior magnetic closure pockets, Zip closure interior pocket, 2 interior organizational slots, and an Interior key strap. see more...

Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
Bought this bag several weeks ago and it still looks brand new so I'd say these bags hold up really well! I know I'm not the most careful person in the world.
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
sridivya a.
sridivya a.
I really love handbags a lot like any other girl. This Mushroom Oversized hand-held tote is so special unlike other hand bags. its so classy . love the color. Looks very attractive. It has removable adjustable crossbody strap. I recommend this trendy tote for all girls
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
This is one of the best purses I have bought. it matches with anything and its pretty big to put in anything
Cori F.
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
Love the purse. But I like to keep my money. Walmart has a purse that looks just like it for a lot cheaper.
E Petersburg, PA
This is definitely a great purse. I love how oversized it is. This is a timeless piece perfect for any occasion!
Jerica C.
Jerica C.
Charlotte, NC
Fashionista Expert
I have this bag in my collection! This bag looks nice and can be used for any occasion. I always get questions on this bag. This bag saves me from my heels. I usually carry my flats in this bag and I put my shoes in a huge plastic zip lock bag to protect the insides. Highly recommend!
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
I've seen better bags this is really disgusting and I hate it I would never buy this in a million ways.
Joanna V.
Joanna V.
The Dalles, OR
Totally desperate to get this bag its so cute and big. unfourtunaly its very expensive
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Atlanta, GA

I love this purse. It is beautiful and has a high quality to where it will last you awhile instead of other purses that fall apart easily!
E Petersburg, PA
Is this leather??
Martina O.
Martina O.
I was told these are cheaply made is this accurate?
Christine M.
Christine M.
Palo Alto, CA
Will this hold a 17" laptop?
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Columbus, GA
How long do these purses last for you ?
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This hand bag come in defrant cooler.