BY LODIS

Mushroom Oversized hand-held tote with a detachable crossbody strap. For work or for play - large enough to hold a laptop, but stylish enough to be a handbag. Features a Top zip closure, Removable adjustable crossbody strap, Exterior back zipper pocket, 2 exterior magnetic closure pockets, Zip closure interior pocket, 2 interior organizational slots, and an Interior key strap. see more...

Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
Bought this bag several weeks ago and it still looks brand new so I'd say these bags hold up really well! I know I'm not the most careful person in the world.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
Jerica C.
Monroeville, PA
Fashionista Expert
I have this bag in my collection! This bag looks nice and can be used for any occasion. I always get questions on this bag. This bag saves me from my heels. I usually carry my flats in this bag and I put my shoes in a huge plastic zip lock bag to protect the insides. Highly recommend!
sridivya a.
I really love handbags a lot like any other girl. This Mushroom Oversized hand-held tote is so special unlike other hand bags. its so classy . love the color. Looks very attractive. It has removable adjustable crossbody strap. I recommend this trendy tote for all girls
Amber S.
LODIS Royal Croc Perri Tote is handbag that i would love to add to my collection. This handbag looks like the perfect in style and functionality. I love to review LODIS Royal Croc Perri Tote.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love this bag! Has so many pockets to fit in everything that you need but it's also lightweight and doesn't give your shoulder any pain. Plus the design makes it look stylish.
Jennifer W.
Annapolis, MD
ThiS bag is beautiful. It's stylish, roomy and goes with everything.. I'm not sure how many pockets you need inside a purse but this bag say four pockets. Its a little pricey but worth every penny. I wish I got two!
Tina S.
Tarzana, CA
Lovely bag.Perfect with rich fall colors and compliments light spring looks. It not only looks and feels great but it functions as a stylish carry-on.
Rebecca H.
Stella, MO
Stylish purse, but lacks in pockets, I'm a big fan of having a place for everything...so it lacks in that area, but roomy in the main pockets
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This tote is multi-faceted, You can bring it with you to events, carry it during the day or night, easily pair it with outfits. Plus it has ample space for storage.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Is this leather??
Martina O.
I was told these are cheaply made is this accurate?
Christine M.
Palo Alto, CA
Will this hold a 17" laptop?
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What is this made out of? Doesn't look like leather.
Elisha S.
Columbus, GA
How long do these purses last for you ?