Lodge Round 10.50" Griddle

BY LODGE

Pre seasoned and ready to use out of the box. cast iron is best for even heating, heat retention and excellent source of nutritional iron. make breakfasts, biscuits, pancakes, pizzas and more in this 10.5" round griddle. has.5" deep sloping sides for easy preparation. clean with stiff brush and hot water, and dry immediately. see more...

• Can you use a cast iron pan on a ceramic glass top stove?1 Answers
Lodge Round 10.50" Griddle
Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
The best pans. Period.

As a south Indian who needs crispy dosas every other day, I was struggling to find a pan which gives out the best crispiness. All the non stick pans give a texture which is not good as a regular dosa pan we get in India. My friend gifted me this pan and I fell in love with it after the first try. Perfect crispy dosas, soft and fluffy chapthi. This is the most versatile pan I have in my collection. I spread the love and suggested this to my friends and relatives here in the USA and everyone loves it. I have also made american, Italian , Chinese and so many other cusines that requires searing, sauteing , broiling, roasting etc and this works well for everything.

The pan requires seasoning if you tend to wash it with soap water often. Just give it a little love and attention and it will last you a lifetime.
Dominique Q.
I've had the whole cast iron set my entire life and I absolutely LOVE them. Cast iron is easy to clean and very durable. Expensive at first, but they are worth the price!
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
The only cast iron I purchase is Lodge. Don't waste your time with Chinese imports. The quality and thickness does not compare. I have many pieces. My two favorites are the large skillet and this griddle. Great for heating up tortilla, Naan and making frittatas. I also cook bisquits on it. Remember on this skillet heat it up slow and let it cool down the same way. You do not want it to crack.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Perfect for making breakfast to dinner foods! Wide enough to cook large amounts at once (for me multiple pancakes and a whole pack of bacon!) its durable and tough. Easy to clean and i would recommend this to anyone looking for something new
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
I've heard nothing but great reviews on this product! I don't own one but my friend does and it worked like a charm cooking frittatas the other weekend!
Sandra L.
Buffalo, NY
Anything lodge is a great product and worth the purchase. If you take care of it correctly it will be an investment that will last you a lifetime.
Daniela R.
My mom cooks tortillas on this it's quite amazing for that, but it does bother me that the handle heats up as well...
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
1,110 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Beisnel V.
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Maya S.
If you live crepes this is perfect for making the best thin crepes!! Also good for omlettes !
Alli M.
Can you use a cast iron pan on a ceramic glass top stove?