Lodge Mfg Co. Lodge 10-Ounce Oval Cocottes, Set of 2

by Lodge

Porcelain Enamel Mini Dutch Oven - Porcelain enamel on cast iron mini dutch ovens. Handles and knobs are oven safe to 500 F. Can be used on all surfaces, including induction. - Capacity: 10 oz, Depth: 3-1/8, Diameter: 6-1/6, Material: Porcelain Enamel, Color: Red, Pkg Qty: 2, Package Type: Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lodge Mfg Co. Lodge 10-Ounce Oval Cocottes, Set of 2!
How would you rate this product?
Dinara A.
East Windsor, NJ
[product:lodge-mfg-co.-lodge-10-ounce-oval-cocottes,-set-of-2] is my favorite dish. I use it to make delicious soups, slow cooked meals, and etc. I wish they were little lighter 🙈 but I still love Lodge. It’s not expensive, worth the price. Yes, I recommend it to everyone who loves cooking 🥘
Rosie B.
Pittsford, NY
I love my dutch oven! I got this at the beginning of quarantine and it has been an incredible addition to my kitchen! From breads, soups to sauces.... it does it all!
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
We just got these a month ago my husband love these! We also have the bigger once that we make gumbo in.
Elizabeth P.
Park City, UT
Great product! I highly recommend anyone looking for a nice change uses this. Very sleek and nice!!
Patrice S.
Bronx, NY
Poor quality need to spend Time and make the product better because I like these pot better then these new kind of pots they making
María H.
Sturgis, MI
Estas casuelas son my rapidas para q hagas de comer tu comida favorita y son muy practicas y rapido para cosinar
Haley F.
Huntingdon, TN
Works pretty good if your trying too cook something like soup or stuff like that would recommend
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,911 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
Kourtnie H.
North Augusta, SC
This is really good to cook savory foods in. Using this I usually make omelets or pancakes it’s also stick free.
Amy B.
Kingsland
These cast irons are the absolute best! They do not stick and they leave a very nice char on a steak. They are quite heavy. But less heavy than most cast irons. They are a little on the pricey side but well worth it. I definitely will be buying these again.

Looking for your answer?