BY LODGE #2 in Cookware Sets

Prepare your favorite dishes with the lodge logic cast iron cookware set. It has 5 pieces including a dutch oven with lid, skillets and griddle. The dutch oven has a capacity of 5 quarts and comes with a domed lid that holds the moisture during the cooking process for delicious results. The skillets have pouring lips on both sides to let you easily transfer the contents to a serving dish. The items of this cookware set are pre-seasoned, so you can use them confidently even the first time. This oven-safe cookware can withstand heat up to 450 f. It resists corrosion, chipping, scratching, warping and staining. It's compatible with... see more...

Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
My favorite cookware set, cooks food so much differently for me. They can be heavy at times but makes food taste great. I got mine as a housewarming gift not sure where they can be purchased.
Patricia M.
I typically use my cast iron for everything! Because it's the perfect pan. Easy to clean . Easy to restore. Non stick.and you can cook almost everything in cast iron
Erin M.
I got this set years ago as a birthday present from my sister in my early 20's. What a THOUGHTFUL gift!!! These are an amazing investment for anyone who likes to cook. These are timeless and classic. You do have to know how to take care of cast iron, but it is so worth it. I have recommended this set to friends and I utilize all of the pieces regularly! From camping to every day use!
Brett K.
Decatur
gives the outdoors a kitchen. Campfire cooking at its best. Started using these twelve years ago, little to no wear and tear. Easy clean up with soap and water, dry with towel, oil before storing. I burn mine in a fire once a year to get the excess oil from the cooking surface. Only con is moisture can make rust, but quick fix with steel brush.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Definitely a staple to have in every kitchen. We love our cast our skillets they cook so good. The food always seems to taste so much better in them my opinion. Would definitely highly recommend these.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Lodge skillets and Dutch ovens are durable and economical. They are definitely built to last for generations. I have a set of them that I have been using for years and they all still look brand new. They hold heat well and can be used on the stove, in the oven, or on the grill. Be sure to clean them properly though so you get years of enjoyment out of them.
Alecia Y.
Love using cast iron cook wear. They hello hold in heat and flavors when frying. Some cons are leaving them in water to long or not drying them out which leaves rust stains. They are affordable and you won't be disappointed by any means. I would recommend using these to anyone.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love cast iron. Especially if I’m frying or searing meat and then I want to put into the oven. I have a few cast iron skillets that are used very frequently in my home. I do a lot of breakfast bakes with mine. Highly recommend.
Bryesha ..
Baton Rouge, LA
So of course everyone knows that cast irons are the best cookware in the world just because they do not rust and they cook pretty decently so my review on this would be crazy because everyone knows how a cast-iron Cooks
Gretchen G.
I love Lodge brand cast iron products! Sturdy and convenient whether you're searing a steak on their cast iron grill or cooking pancakes on their cast iron griddle!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Are these easy to clean?
Brittani K.
What all can you use this for?