Lodge Enamel Coated Cast Iron 11

Lodge Enamel Coated Cast Iron 11" Skillet - Red

BY LODGE

Lodge color porcelain enamel on cast iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom and sides' even, tightly fitting lids seals in moisture. knob is safe to 400 degrees. . The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. The black cooking surface on the skillet is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non reactive... see more...

Lodge Enamel Coated Cast Iron 11
Lodge Enamel Coated Cast Iron 11" Skillet - Red
Buy on Jet.com
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Great cast iron. Food doesn't stick a lot and its great for cooking. Affordable price. It is also easy to clean.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Las Vegas, NV
I just got a cast iron skillet for the first time and I love it. It is so sturdy and easy to clean. It cooks food perfectly and evenly.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Some of the best cookware at an affordable price. If you love to cook then this is a must have. You get all the benefits of cast iron with the non stick enamel surface. I'm replacing all my cookware with enamel cast iron.
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
This is a great skillet.... my mom use it .. she said it easy to clean .not much oil when she cook it ..................
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
This is a great skillet I have had mine a long time and it holds up well! I like it for the price.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Glenshaw, PA
Lodge cast iron skillets have always been the only skillets I own! And this enamel coated version is even better! Love the look and not having to season it. Much better than using any chemical coated non-stick pan!
Desiree V.
Desiree V.
St Augustine, FL
Had this one for awhile now and I'm still in love. No scratches and it is easy to clean! I wish I had more!