Lodge ® Cast Iron 7-qt. Dutch Oven

by Lodge

#3 in Cookware

Preferred by generations of home cooks for its durability and superior heat retention, Lodge's Dutch oven is ideal for stovetop or oven braises, stews, casseroles and other one-pot favorites. Because of its extremely high heat retention, cast iron is a versatile material that can be used on almost any heat source-even over a grill or campfire. View all Lodge products -Pre-seasoned cast iron -Superior heat distribution and retention -Soy-based, vegetable oil coating gives a natural nonstick finish -Hand wash -Hand dry immediately after rinsing to avoid rusting -Made in USA

I want a dutch oven so bad! Would you say this is a good one to buy? I want it to last years.
I always wanted o e of these. Is it really heavy??
How heavy is this?
Start your review of Lodge ® Cast Iron 7-qt. Dutch Oven!
Orlando, FL
I use this dutch oven to make bread as often as I can. Sometimes homemade sourdough! It weighs a LOT but it’s worth it for how good the bread comes out.
Dinwiddie, VA
Definitely a must have. I have slow cooked ribs, and boston butts and much more in my oven with my dutch oven. Food turns out perfect every time.
Van Buren, AR
This is a great Dutch oven. It cooks wonderfully but my only problem with this is the enamel has cracked on the bottom after a few uses.
My husbands from south africa and he loves to cook with these dutch oven. Great price. Makes your food taste better then it would in a reg pot.
Bowie, MD
Another great cast iron cookware item. Chilli, bread, stew everything comes out great. We even fries wings in it one night for movienight!!
St. Petersburg
This was great for the oven, stove, and even during some camping trips! I like the versatility of where and what can be cooked in it
Chickasaw, AL
Just got this yesterday and I am so excited! It is the perfect size to cook soup and meat and everything thing else you can ever think of!
Santa Rosa
Perfect for just about EVERYTHING. I typically use mind for sourdough bread and deep frying. I love them for stews or dutch baby pancakes
Las Vegas , NV
This is one of my go to pot in the house! The food always comes outgreatand hot. Anytime I make a soup or chili this is the one I use.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this Dutch oven. Yeah it's not the name brand that we all know and love but this one suits me just fine and costs so much less