Lodge Boy Scouts 6-qt. Dutch Oven

by Lodge

#11 in Dutch Ovens

Whether camping or cooking inside, this 6-quart dutch oven is an ideal way to prepare meals. This cast-iron pot features the boy scouts icon and is safe to use on induction cook tops and in an oven up to 450 degrees.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lodge Boy Scouts 6-qt. Dutch Oven!
How would you rate this product?
Thomas S.
Monroe, NC
Lodge Boy Scouts 6-qt. Dutch Oven uploaded by Thomas S.
I love to cook in cast iron so the lodge cast iron Dutch oven was a no brained for me. It cooks the foods evenly and is perfect for a roast or a whole chicken. It is durable and made to last. Comes pre seasoned.
Marina M.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: Target
Great purchase. I mainly got it for baking bread. Used it. Numerous times for stews and cornbread. Great for no knead bread recipe.
Karissa H.
Wamego, KS
Love lodge cast iron. If treated correctly and not washed without seasoning them they will last a life time. They are heavy durable and heat evenly
jennifer H.
Brooksville, FL
This was my grandmas favorite so I felt that I would get the same results that she got, the only drawback for me is it takes a lot longer to properly season than I planned for
A.J. H.
Soledad, CA
I Love all the Lodge cast iron Dutch ovens skillets you name it Ive probably got it. U can make so many things in them from breakfast to dessert.
Delcina W.
Hayward, CA
I used a Dutch oven for the first time not too long ago and the food came out tasting better than ever! So excited to use it again. I got this Lodge Dutch ocean for my wedding a couple years ago and used it for the first time recently.
Jericha M.
N Providence, RI
I love my Dutch oven ❤️ They truly do make everything so much tastier! This Dutch is perfect to make soups and stews in! This is the best Dutch oven money can buy! Once it's seasoned you will be serving the best tasting dishes all year long! STRONGLY recommend
Abby G.
Loveland, CO
You just can't beat a cast iron Dutch oven. Whether camping or at home, I love using this product to cook stews, meat, and pretty much everything else. The flavor is so good and it Cooks evenly and perfectly every time. It was a bit of a learning curve to switch over to cast iron but the benefits are totally worth it!
Bonnie F.
Hudson, IA
I love mine but make sure to season before using. Just like any cast iron seasoning helps it keep from sticking and makes clean up much easier.
Stewurt S.
Get the pre-seasoned version to start nonstick right off the bat. Great for cooking in a campfire - pizza, stews, cakes - it's great

Looking for your answer?