Lodge 7.5 Quart Island Spice Red Dutch Oven EC7D43

by Lodge

#23 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain,

I would love to have one of these pots in red or blue
Start your review of Lodge 7.5 Quart Island Spice Red Dutch Oven EC7D43!
Willis, Tx
I love this pot it is a must during the fall and winter time. I cooks lots of soups,chili and love to cook a pot roast in it!! Its a great product to have in your kitchen!!!
West Monroe, LA
Love this Dutch oven! One of my favorite pots to you in the kitchen. You can use it on the stove or in the oven! A must have for southern cooking!
One of my most used pot. Love that its enamel coated and how heavy it is. It is large so storage is hard. I would get it in a smaller size.
Muskegon, MI
I love this Iteam A Dutch oven it's good to keep Your family healthy and so much more you should love your family To buy it .
Love this dutch oven. Lodge makes great products and this one is worth it - great for roasts, soups, chili, etc.
Brownsville, TN
Love using my Dutch oven all the time. It is very versatile since it can be used stove top and oven.
This is definitely a great product. Worth the money. I use this all the time in my kitchen!
Little rock, AR
I love my Dutch oven and it’s so big and cleans so freaking easy and it makes me so happy
Our old Kitchen Aid dutch oven chipped on the bottom. My husband gave me this new one from Lodge for my birthday and it's gorgeous. It heats evenly and holds the heat really well. I love searing meat in it, cooking stews and soups and curries. Probably the best and most versatile cookware I've ever had.