Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

maggie o.
Normal, IL
Lodge makes the best of the best dutch ovens, soup, vegetables or anything! you can make it perfectly with this product
Jessica L.
Leesburg, FL
I love my cast iron and want this Dutch oven so very much . cast iron will last for generations of feeding the family!
Malia W.
Rocklin, CA
LOVE ❤❤ DUTCH OVENS! they cook everything so well and it is easy to make a meal in one pot. Also very easy to clean up!
lacey d.
galesburg, IL
Beautiful color! Very sturdy and i found easy clean up. Use it all the time and its just the right size for my family.
Patricia R.
Austin, TX
This is the only pot i trust to cook my rice to perfection doesn't stick and the best part is that its so easy to clean
Dana F.
I have this and it's a great option compared to the expensive version.. it does the job and was a third of the price
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Got this as a wedding present last month. It's super durable. Last week I used it to make ribs. I was very pleased.m
Lauren P.
Marstons Mls, MA
This is the best! Can make so many awesome things with this. It is a great addition to the kitchen you will love it!
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
I can't express enough how obsessed I am with these pots. Always use them in my kitchen. They are so easy to clean.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
I love this product! It makes melt in your mouth pot roast, and it cooks as well as an oven on the stove! Amazing!
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!