Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
The Dutch oven is one of the main things we cook with in our family u can use it for almost anything! Definitely worth buying
Renee W.
I love my Lodge 7.5 Quart Dutch Oven!! I don't know how I ever lived without it! You can use it on the stove or in the oven!
Tammy D.
Davenport, IA
If you don't own one you must i love cooking all kinds of things in minr well worth the money you will save in the long run
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love using my Dutch oven for pretty much everything, but especially cooking roasts. It cooks evenly and holds the flavor.
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
My old one just broke, can't live without it!!! I need a new on please!!!! My family and I would greatly appreciate it :)
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
My mom received one of these for Mothers Day and absolutely loves it. It is very versatile with cooking different dishes.
maggie o.
Normal, IL
Lodge makes the best of the best dutch ovens, soup, vegetables or anything! you can make it perfectly with this product
Malia W.
Rocklin, CA
LOVE ❤❤ DUTCH OVENS! they cook everything so well and it is easy to make a meal in one pot. Also very easy to clean up!
Jessica L.
Leesburg, FL
I love my cast iron and want this Dutch oven so very much . cast iron will last for generations of feeding the family!
lacey d.
galesburg, IL
Beautiful color! Very sturdy and i found easy clean up. Use it all the time and its just the right size for my family.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?