Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I received one of these in orange for my wedding shower. I use this at least once a week. My family loves stews and this works great for that!
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
How did I ever live without a Dutch Oven? From brining to searing to cooking, this pot can handle any meal for any level of experience chef.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
My husband and I love the starch oven. It works wonderfully and it cooks your food thoroughly and it comes out delicious every single time
G n.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love all dutch oven products! cooks food even . Although prices are expensive its way worth paying for them. It also makes for great gifts.
Haili R.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love this bad boy. I use it every chance I get! Browns food great, doesn't stick, goes easily back and forth from stove top to oven!
Angela G.
Portland, OR
I don't have one of these. I always wanted one though, I can think of so many dishes to make in this! Its a must have that I must have!
Abbie S.
gaffney, SC
My brother and I bought this for my mom for mother's day and she loves it. Easy to use and clean up. It comes in beautiful colors, too.
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Love it i used i got it as a weeding gift and i love it but they lost it now i cant find it but i will definitely buy again asap
Mary O.
A tad bit heavy but very durable. Everyone should have this in their kitchen. Very versatile. Great investment for any good cook
Zandra L.
Sherwood, OR
Our family loves cooking in the lodge brand Dutch oven! It's perfect for foods like chili and soup. Love the color of this one!
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?