Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Abbie S.
My brother and I bought this for my mom for mother's day and she loves it. Easy to use and clean up. It comes in beautiful colors, too.
Angela G.
Portland, OR
I don't have one of these. I always wanted one though, I can think of so many dishes to make in this! Its a must have that I must have!
Haili R.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love this bad boy. I use it every chance I get! Browns food great, doesn't stick, goes easily back and forth from stove top to oven!
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Love it i used i got it as a weeding gift and i love it but they lost it now i cant find it but i will definitely buy again asap
Mary O.
A tad bit heavy but very durable. Everyone should have this in their kitchen. Very versatile. Great investment for any good cook
zandra l.
Sherwood, OR
Our family loves cooking in the lodge brand Dutch oven! It's perfect for foods like chili and soup. Love the color of this one!
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
My mother has one of these and I can't wait to get one of my own. It's such a staple in her kitchen and she uses it constantly!
Gina B.
Bean Station, TN
Love this dish. A little in the heavy side but the fact that you put everything in the pot and in the oven is pretty awesome.
Christina V.
Actually it may be pricey, but the quality of food is amazing. Plus it lasts longer than most of the cheap Dutch oven brands
Arika G.
Woodbridge , CA
The Dutch oven is one of the main things we cook with in our family u can use it for almost anything! Definitely worth buying
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?