Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Mary D.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I love my Lodge Dutch a Oven. I have made many yummy rushes with it. One of my favorites to make is a rustic crusty bread! I highly recommend getting one!
Victoria r.
i love this pan. great at cooking meals in like stews and stuff like that. kinda like a crock pot but better. i love it. now i just gotta buy my bf one
Briana N.
Kansas City , Mo
I have this in a different color and love it! I use it a lot in the winter for stews and chilli. My only complaint is it is so heavy and hard to clean.
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
This product is easy to clean and works wonders. You can use it on a stove top, in the oven or under the broiler. What other cookware can say the same?
Sedona B.
Sierra Vista, Az
This was the best Christmas present from my husband. I love the enamel coating. The lid does get hot. It's great for both stove top and oven cooking.
Erin  S.
Erie, IL
Love this pot!! It is pricey but I can make anything in it. Perfect for things that are started on stovetop and end in the oven, using less dishes!
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I received one of these in orange for my wedding shower. I use this at least once a week. My family loves stews and this works great for that!
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
How did I ever live without a Dutch Oven? From brining to searing to cooking, this pot can handle any meal for any level of experience chef.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
My husband and I love the starch oven. It works wonderfully and it cooks your food thoroughly and it comes out delicious every single time
G n.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love all dutch oven products! cooks food even . Although prices are expensive its way worth paying for them. It also makes for great gifts.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?