Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I love my dutch oven! There are a lot of dutch oven specific recipes but I cook just about everything in mine. It's like a crockpot for your stove but way less time.
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL
I love these Dutch ovens! I cook almost everything in them! I can make so many huge meals for my family in these. I use them like a crock pot I just use the oven!
Audra M.
Killeen, TX
Love my dutch oven! !! I can do so much with this the possibilities are endless!. Baking, cooking, searing, frying...and the baked on coating makes cleanup super easy!!! Well worth it's weight in gold to anyone who enjoys cooking...or eating!!
Bonnie F.
Hudson, IA
I love this for roasts and stews as you can brown the meat then finish in the oven. They have many more used though. I would suggest placing on a shelf and not tossed in the pan cupboard, to prevent chips.
Jennifer S.
Bluefield, VA
This dutch oven is absolutely wonderful, I make tons of things in it including apple butter! Who would have ever known that I could make my own small batch of apple butter?
Gina G.
This is a kitchen staple! I use this all winter for soups and stews, and it can also go in the oven to braise meats and slow cook. The 7.5 quart size is large enough to fit nearly anything I would want to cook. I have had it for several years, and it just gets better with age! It's definitely just as good as any of the other more expensive enameled cast iron Dutch ovens.
nana n.
Seattle, WA
I love working with lodge cast iron. It cooks so evenly and cleans up nice. It is great for home or camping use, and when taken care of properly it will last a long time.
Victoria R.
Rio Rico, AZ
I love these so much.. dutch ovens are a staple in my kitchen, and with these if you don't have a place in the cupboard to put them they still look super cute.
Lizette E.
West Lawn, PA
Every cook should have a Dutch oven in their life. It doesn't get much better than this. Everything you can cook in the crock pot can be done in this as well
Mary D.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I love my Lodge Dutch a Oven. I have made many yummy rushes with it. One of my favorites to make is a rustic crusty bread! I highly recommend getting one!
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?