Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Cynthia E.
Salem , OR
Great product the only thing I don't like is you can't use in the microwave. I do pampered chef and ours cooks on the stove, oven, microwave, grill. However these are nice to have because you don't have to transfer from one bowl to another. You cook on the stove and then put in the oven and don't have to dirty up more dishes.
Alice G.
Tooele, UT
I bought this Dutch oven for my husband. An he loves it. He has cooked with the black ones and they get rusted, then you have to season them again. This one you cook clean and your done. Makes the food taste good.
Taylor S.
Gretna, LA
I love dutch ovens because, depending on the one you get, you can cook with them in the microwave, stove top and oven. If you don't have a lot of time to cook dinner, they can cook meal in about 10 minutes. They are little miracles
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
This is my favorite! By far! Nothing compares! Save yourself the trouble and just buy this one. I had another brand and it cracked and chipped within just a few uses. This has held up and I use it often!
Shannon S.
Love this product and I cook in it all the time! I can ten the burner off, leave the lid on and it keeps my food hot for awhile! Love the convience of being able to use it on the stove top or in the oven!
Rika H.
Cast iron pot cooking is the best!! I think it's something about how the heat is evenly distributed. At any rate, this blue dutch oven pot looks AMAAAAAAAAAAZING and I would like to try one! *Hint-hint*
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
Love this dutch oven. Its large and colorful with Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Seriously, this is the next best things to a real dutch over. I love being able to use it on the stove top and inside my over. Its perfect for everything. Its pretty Mich replaced my crock pot too.
Jessica B.
Coxs Creek, KY
My husband gave me this product for Christmas. While it cooks great and is easy to clean it is very easy to chip. Mine has already began to chip around the handle exposing the cast iron.
Jessica M.
N Las Vegas, NV
My husband has the red one of this and he loves it. It's his favorite thing to cook with in the kitchen. He makes so many good things out of it. I really like the blue one. I might have to get one for myself.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!