Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Jennifer G.
Pylesville, MD
I cannot live without my Lodge Dutch oven, it may be a little expensive but worth every cent. I cook so much in my dutch oven as its versatile and amazing. No cracks, no funky odors..just perfection. If you don't have a dutch oven do yourself a favor and get one today you will use it weekly if not more.
Lauren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this as a gift a few years ago and was a little overwhelmed by the size. It did not take me long to warm up to it though! This is the nicest pot I own, even for making a smaller roux or something the heat is so even and it is obviously great quality. Would recommend to anyone!
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Enamel on cast iron cookware like this, was, until recently, only available from makers like Le Creuset. Lately, several lower cost makers have come on the scene, like Target and Innova. The new budget priced Lodge cookware is in the same price range as the low cost alternatives but completely out performs them.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
A little pricey but definitely worth it. Very easy to clean. I use mine for a pot roast with all the sides including gravy. ..put everything in put it in the oven and u can walk away. The meat always comes out so tender. ..no knife needed....I must admit I own two of these :)
Amanda R.
This pot is perfect for stews or soups. I love using it for roasts in the oven. It holds heat well and food cooks evenly. Very nice quality. Cleans up easily. Not expensive for the quality.
Victoria B.
Winnsboro, LA
I live my dutch oven its perfect for cooking soups,stews and lots of other food..I have also used it in the oven to cook roasted chicken. When you put the top on it,it steams the food. I would definitely recommend someone getting this and they last forever
Kathleen  S.
Oxford, CT
Omg we love our lodge Dutch oven. I can make soup, I can carmelize onions, it can go in the oven and the dishwasher, and it doesn't leach chemicals into my food. We are starting to gradually replace our cookware, and it will be with lodge stuff.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
This cast iron dutch oven is essential in my kitchen. Non-stick Teflon surfaces are SO terrible and toxic, so the enameled coating on this cast iron is extremely nice! Lodge makes it affordable to switch out your old, nasty pots and pans.
Cynthia E.
Salem , OR
Great product the only thing I don't like is you can't use in the microwave. I do pampered chef and ours cooks on the stove, oven, microwave, grill. However these are nice to have because you don't have to transfer from one bowl to another. You cook on the stove and then put in the oven and don't have to dirty up more dishes.
Alice G.
Tooele, UT
I bought this Dutch oven for my husband. An he loves it. He has cooked with the black ones and they get rusted, then you have to season them again. This one you cook clean and your done. Makes the food taste good.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?