Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Victoria B.
Winnsboro, LA
I live my dutch oven its perfect for cooking soups,stews and lots of other food..I have also used it in the oven to cook roasted chicken. When you put the top on it,it steams the food. I would definitely recommend someone getting this and they last forever
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Everyone should have one of these in their kitchen. They are perfect for stews and soups and are able to go in the oven to cook for long periods. I absolutely love mine. I luckily found mine on sale at TjMaxx.
Sandra H.
St Augustine, FL
Lodge is a name I have come to love and trust. I have gotten the more expensive cast iron in the past and found that Lodge cast iron does as great of a job and costs lots less. I love that it is a Made in USA company as well. Sadly I think cast iron cooking went out of style and generations missed out on a great way to cook. I was one until now and I want to replace every pot and pan with a Lodge cast iron now! You cannot go wrong and do not be afraid of it, I was afraid of cast iron but it is really easy and the way it cooks is wonderful
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this dutch oven.This oven is heavy, beautiful, and gets the job done. In materials and workmanship the Lodge product is every bit as good as their more expensive French cousins. There are no little "pits" or "warts" under the inner coating of enamel. The inner and outer coatings match evenly all the way around the rim of the ovens. The color gradient is exact and uniform across the pieces. The lids fit precisely forming a good seal all the way around. They are a joy to cook with and look great as serving pieces.
Laurie K.
Morgantown , KY
I LOVE my Dutch oven! I always cook my soups and different chili in this and I will never use another pot! Very easy clean up and soups don't burn as easy! Highly recommend this! Mine is red but color doesn't mean anything lol. Oh and the bottom never burns on the bottom of the pan! It's a 10 in my book!
Meredith C.
Dutch Ovens are a staple in my kitchen--they are so great for soups, not to mention searing meat and then popping it into the oven. Some dutch ovens are really pricey, but Lodge makes it affordable--the blue color is just a bonus. The ONLY negative is that it took me awhile to get used to the fact that the handles and top get hot--my other pots and pans don't do that, so I must have burned my hands four or five times out of habit. But overall, love this product!
Brenna Gwyn S.
This is THE BEST thing to cook in. We have one at my Father in Law's house where we are currently staying and I use it for everything. It really is the best pot I think I've ever used. I think we're making a delicious stew this weekend and I am excited to simmer it prolongedly in this!
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
A cast iron dutch oven is an essential tool in every cook's arsenal of kitchen gadgets, and this one certainly does the job well. The cast iron holds in a lot of heat and cooks very evenly once hot. The enameled coating provides fantastic non-stick properties, so there's no need to season this cast iron, which is very convenient. I love it for stews, sauces, and anything else you cook in a large pot on your kitchen cooktop.
Caitlin P.
Newhall, CA
I absolutely loved this Dutch oven. I say loved because the ceramic coating on the inside chipped after a year of use; being my only complaint. The color is so fun and the pot itself was not too heavy. I bought two at walmart- one for camping and one for home use. I need to buy another one soon. Lodge is a great product. I would recommend it to anyone.
Sarah Rose N.
Des Moines, IA
Lodge products are an awesome deal for the money - and this one is keeps right with that. Now - you are getting what you pay for. I have had some chipping on of the enamal on the outside - and sometimes things still do stick to it - but overall it provides even heat and does not leave the food with an off flavor.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?