Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Meghan K.
I love this pot! I have this at home and it's always used to make homemade curries and other dishes. It is a perfect size and is very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone looking to make any big dishes for parties or if your starting up your own business! ❤❤️
Iman Z.
Eastern Province, ['', '', '']
The Dutch pot exterior is a beauty and even though I'm 15 I enjoy cooking a lot so i know what I'm talking about, and even though the pot is really heavy and it's not fragile. The pit is really suitable to make chicken broth, pho soup, and even mashpotatoes♡
Ruth C.
Makes the most delicious dishes marinates and gold flavour in ubumdance can't go wrong g with this!!! It's Feb so many member of my family it's nearly a family air loom
DEBASHISH S.
Very handy and nice. my mom felt so amazed to see this as i have presented this to her on her birthday. She is making good use of it.
Diosmery S.
Hermoso para tu hogar queda muy lindo como decoración dándole un toque diferente al hogar me encantaaa
rosy R.
I like it so much 😍😍😍 I want always this types products but I don't know what is the best quality 😯😯😯
sal p.
Vancouver , BC
I bought this to make casseroles in and it does what it needed to do. I would recommend highly
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?