Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Vanessa G.
I love this Dutch Oven and use it regularly to make overnight bread and soup.
Amanda S.
Sturdy pot. Works great. Love love love love. Makes a wonderful chicken soup.
Jennifer B.
Pen Argyl, PA
I used this when I was staying at my moms it works wonderful highly recommend
CristAl b.
Memphis, TN
Cast iron is the best type of product to cook with I wish I could afford more
Meghan K.
I love this pot! I have this at home and it's always used to make homemade curries and other dishes. It is a perfect size and is very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone looking to make any big dishes for parties or if your starting up your own business! ❤❤️
Iman Z.
Dhahran, Eastern Province
The Dutch pot exterior is a beauty and even though I'm 15 I enjoy cooking a lot so i know what I'm talking about, and even though the pot is really heavy and it's not fragile. The pit is really suitable to make chicken broth, pho soup, and even mashpotatoes♡
Ruth C.
Makes the most delicious dishes marinates and gold flavour in ubumdance can't go wrong g with this!!! It's Feb so many member of my family it's nearly a family air loom
lilianaloero L.
Es fantastica, resiste altas temperaturas, y puedes cocinar grandes cantidades de comida, desde estofados a mermeladas o preparaciones caseras, puedes meterla en el refrigerador con las preparaciones y es segura, aunque nada de lavado en lavavajillas. Pero super funcional.
Marym G.
Love this product very much love it 😍 I want to have it because i see this product alot and I'm want to know more about this product ,,,, love ❤️ it very much
Courtney B.
Montrose , BC
Have had for a really long time and works so good never had a problem. Super strong and didn’t chip at all when I dropped it once lol
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?