Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love these! They cook meals so well! Low and slow in the oven will always bring out delicious meals.
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
This works great! The whole family loves it! Very durable and reliable! Wouldn't trade it for anything
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Love ours !!!!! Awesome. It works well and love the color!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend this product.
Sheila H.
Pittsboro, NC
I love this Dutch oven. It seems to seal in the flavor. I also think the color is very attractive.
Courtney C.
Madisonville , TN
I love this product. The lid is tight so that it cooks amazingly. It is my favorite Dutch oven yet!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love cooking in a Dutch oven. It makes cooking easy. This one is so beautiful in this blue color
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Love this color. Love dutch ovens! I use mine the most to cook pork butt for pulled pork tacos!!
Andrea J.
This is perfect for baking! My personal favorite is to make cabbage in it. A pretty color as well
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Great product, works like a charm. If it ever breaks I will be getting it again! Would recommend.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it its easy to use and very good I would definitely recommend it to other people out there
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?