Lodge 7.5 Quart Caribbean Blue Dutch Oven EC7D33 uploaded by Tina F.

BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Pamela J.
North Augusta, SC
I have an entire set of these and I will not cook on anything else. just nothing like cooking on cast iron
Bekky R.
This is a perfect size for cooking so many things. Food tastes great and cooks evenly. Love the blue shade
Toni R.
La Vergne, TN
I LOVE mine! I use it a lot more than I expected I would when I bought it. Cooks my pulled pork perfectly!!
Rebecca J.
Lexington , KY
Heavy, durable product that transfers from stove to oven and even grill! This is so versatile and useful.
Shanna M.
Not only are they great to cook in but they are easy to use and easy to clean and are so pretty as well!
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love my dutch oven!!! I use this thing for EVERYTHING! Its wonderful and cute meal making time in half.
Elizabeth I.
Peoria Hts, IL
Very versatile. Easy to clean. Can use on stove top or in oven. Great for all day, low and slow cooking.
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
This works great! The whole family loves it! Very durable and reliable! Wouldn't trade it for anything
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love these! They cook meals so well! Low and slow in the oven will always bring out delicious meals.
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Love ours !!!!! Awesome. It works well and love the color!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend this product.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!
Jordan  D.
Are these worth the price?