BY LODGE #1 in Dutch Ovens

Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.5 Qt Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brenna Gwyn S.
Brenna Gwyn S.
Foodie Expert
This is THE BEST thing to cook in. We have one at my Father in Law's house where we are currently staying and I use it for everything. It really is the best pot I think I've ever used. I think we're making a delicious stew this weekend and I am excited to simmer it prolongedly in this!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Foodie Expert
We have two Lodge Dutch Ovens.  This one and the largest one.  They are fantastic.  They are very sturdy and great for making stews and also roasts and things like that.  While they are expensive, they are less expensive than Le Cruset, another high end enameled cast iron brand.  Some people complain about the fact that they have to be hand washed but that is par for the course with any cast iron. I highly recommend.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
One of the best things to have in your kitchen come winter months. I cook all my soups/stews in it. I got it as a gift for christmas and i don't know what i ever did without one. It cooks my food evenly and i love putting a roast in it with some potatoes and vegatbles. The roast comes out tender and succulent and the potatoes fall apart in your mouth and the soup recipes I've learned since having this have become some of my favorite especially one of the irish ones. This is almost my favorite piece of kitchen next to my crock pot.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Foodie Expert
This is a kitchen staple! I use this all winter for soups and stews, and it can also go in the oven to braise meats and slow cook. The 7.5 quart size is large enough to fit nearly anything I would want to cook. I have had it for several years, and it just gets better with age! It's definitely just as good as any of the other more expensive enameled cast iron Dutch ovens.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Foodie Expert
I have been after one of these for so long and finally caved and bought it. First of the color is gorgeous, I love to just display it. It's so heavy and sturdy that I do t have to worry about it denting. Plus cooking is so great in it. My favorite thing to make is stew. I am in love!
Rana K.
Rana K.
Foodie Expert
This is perfect to cook anything and everything. Since it has a great thermal conductivity and keeps the heat really well, it cooks food really fast, which makes food to taste much better. I also like how I can use this one both on top of a stove and inside of an oven. The con is that it's a bit too heavy. So if I use and clean often, it hurts my wrists.
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I purchased thosnearlier this year from Walmart.com and absolutely love it. The enamel inside will keep away rust and the beautoful blue color is intoxicating. I use mine for soups, swedish meatballs and pasta dishes. Im told you can fry in this but I have cast iron pans for that. Just wash as directed and you will love it
Megan S.
Megan S.
Madison Heights
This is an amazing addition to my kitchen. I use this when making pot roast and couldn't be happier. I easily saute onions and garlic, then sear the roast to add additional flavor. I then reduce this liquid down and finish the entire meal in this one pot. I couldn't be happier.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Foodie Expert
This is literally the most magical thing on the market. The best Dutch oven ever. I am pretty rough on my pots and pans because I cook a lot for all types of events and I let my children help so scuff marks and dents are everywhere but this bad boy has stood the test of time.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Winnsboro, LA
Foodie Expert
I live my dutch oven its perfect for cooking soups,stews and lots of other food..I have also used it in the oven to cook roasted chicken. When you put the top on it,it steams the food. I would definitely recommend someone getting this and they last forever
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
Are these dishwasher safe?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves this sooooo much!? I can't imagine my kitchen without it!
Rosie E.
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
Is the pan bulky and heavy at dishtime?
Jordan  D.
Jordan D.
Are these worth the price?
maribel j.
maribel j.
Junction City, KS
I would like to know the price because I would love the have one !!!