Lodge 6qt Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven Blue

by Lodge

#5 in Dutch Ovens

Since it'seems like there is never enough time in a day, let your food slOwl cook in these dutch ovens. Cast from molten iron in individual sand molds, this 6-qt. Dutch oven is hand-prepared prior to the application of several baked-on enamel layers. The result is sharp-looking cast-iron cookware that performs second-to-none. The manufacturing process leaves minor irregularities that add character without compromising performance. Hard, glossy, chip-resistant enamel surfaces are easy to clean and eliminate the need to season the cookware. They're also hygienic and won't react with foods. Great for cooking, and also for marinating and refrigerating. Limited lifetime warranty. Colors: Red, Blue.

Where can I purchase for the best priceLodge 6qt Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven Blue ?
Should I invest in a Dutch Oven? Am I missing something it can do better than a regular pot?
Start your review of Lodge 6qt Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly C.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I absolutely love my Dutch Oven and the color is absolutely perfect! I have used it in the oven and on the stove tops and it has been a go to for anything from baking to deep fried food! Very heavy, well made, enamel inside makes it virtually non stick, easy to clean. Lodge 6qt Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven Blue is definitely recommend for anyone!
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I cook almost everything in this pot. Easily take things from the stove to the oven. It’s great for soups but it’s also works well for a casserole as funny as that may sound. I love giving these as big gifts and highly recommends them the friends and family.
Patrice C.
Rock Hill, SC
Lodge is my favorite brand of kitchen essentials. This Dutch oven is very heavy. Yet it cooks perfectly. I love that they come in a barrier of colors and sizes as well. Great for making a stew in.
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
I bought this for my mother and it’s to heavy for her to use. I use it just fine but it’s bulky and a hassle to clean
Samantha F.
Pleasant Vly, MO
This is a staple in any kitchen. This heavy duty dutch oven can be used for slow cooking and roasting. They are fairly costly but will last forever. Lodge is a particularly good brand and their whole cast iron product line is great. Highly recommend.
Lauren G.
We invested in a Lodge ditch oven this year so we could bake bread and it has been such a great addition to our kitchen!
Brie B.
Auburn, GA
LOVEEEEE works amazingly well (I make a lot of Beef bourginuon) and it’s my favorite thing to cook in. Also affordable compared to other brands.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,196 reviews
I love to cook with cast iron. This large pot gets used the most in my himwle. I love this color on the pan
Michelle W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at Sams club on a whim and fell in love. Great for meals that you start on the stove and then transfer to the oven.
Stephanie F.
Westford, MA
I only use this for baking bread in the oven. I have glass-top electric stove and I worry about breaking or scratching the top with anything Cat iron. Works great for small boule tote breads. Love it.