Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3

BY LODGE #1 in Pans

Cook - ready excellent Lodge Logic Cast Iron Cookware for camp and home! Top-grade Lodge Logic Cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company s deep-penetrating vegetable oil formula, ready to use right out of the box. No other metal is as long lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Heavy-duty, easy-cleaning and surfaces resist rust. Ideal for either home or camp and outdoor cooking! Easy to clean; Very hard, glossy enamel finish; Retains heat to enhance natural flavors; Does not absorb odors or flavors; Suitable for gas, electric and ceramic; Uses less energy; Integrated cast iron handles; Even thickness forms a heat-retaining "blanket".; Has pour / carry-assist handle and small pouring lips. 2" deep. see more...

• What's your favorite thing to drink in the Morning?10 Answers
  • What's the best way to season this?13 Answers
  • I have been thinking about buying one of these. My hubby is from ...2 Answers
Lodge 10.25
Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3
  • "Our power had gone out just before we got started cooking chili one night, so we loaded the grill with lots of coals and used out cast iron dutch oven to cook chili outside." in 12 reviews
  • "My husband is the cook in our family and hes trying to teach me my cast iron pan is the best!" in 4 reviews
Sage P.
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! The lodge cast iron pan is by far the best thing I have even cooked on. The pan heats evenly and cooks the food to taste so good! It doesn't chip or bend like the aluminum pans. It is really heavy but that makes it a solid pan. Instead of storing it after cleaning, I just place it on my stove because I can it 1-3 times a day (cooking for my family).
Amanda C.
I purchased this Lodge Cast Iron pan at walmart for about 40 dollars, it came pre seasoned/treated which was very convenient as I was able to use the pan immediately after I cleaned it. These pans are very durable and forgiving. You can fry, bake, pan sear and so much more in this kitchen essential! WELL WORTH THE PURCHASE! Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3
Himali B.
Denver, CO
I have researched a lot before finally buying a skillet. Skillets are high maintenance & come with a long list of do's & don't. Yes it's a lot of work but totally worth it at the end of the day who doesn't love a great tasting meal. Carefully read all the instructions before buying or using this. People who love cooking should definitely give it a try.
Andrew C.
Woodside
Who doesn't love food cooked on a cast iron. In a world so divided, a cast iron skillet makes beautifully seared food that brings folks together. Season it properly and you never really have to wash this baby. In fact, you shouldn't soap it at all. Just let that sweet sweet coat of carbon do it's nonstick job.
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
I really love this skillet from Amazon ! I debated for a long time whether or not purchase one, For me, a purchase like this is about an investment, and I want my investment to last a long time.. I also really like the fact that this is small and i goes to oven
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is an excellent pan. It is extremely durable and very easy to clean when cured properly at the beginning . We take this camping with us every year and it cooks our food evenly. This is a trusted product and I would recommend
Jareb T.
Cabot, AR
I only cook on cast iron skillets. They make everything taste so much better. These skillets are easy to cook with, but can be tricky to clean and keep clean. Cast iron is expensive, but if taken care off they last forever.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I am so obsessed with this pan! I love it so much! It does take time to season the pan but is totally worth it in the end! I want to eventually get multiple sizes! I would recommend!
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
I love our cast iron pans. We cook on them for almost everything except for soups. I love the durability and the ease of cleaning them. I feel like I get so much more use than I did with our old “nonstick” pans. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a great evenly heated cook space.
Bianca D.
Although cooking with cast iron skillets comes with a long list of rules and tips to help preserve the skillet, It is totally worth it! I love cooking on them because it gives my meals a more natural flavor!
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
What do you use your cast iron skillet for?
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Is this dishwasher safe?
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
What's the best way to season this?
guadalupe h.
Cedartown,ga
What's your favorite thing to drink in the Morning?
Eva A.
Is it durable? Does it still require oil first?