Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3

BY LODGE #1 in Pans

Cook - ready excellent Lodge Logic Cast Iron Cookware for camp and home! Top-grade Lodge Logic Cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company s deep-penetrating vegetable oil formula, ready to use right out of the box. No other metal is as long lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Heavy-duty, easy-cleaning and surfaces resist rust. Ideal for either home or camp and outdoor cooking! Easy to clean; Very hard, glossy enamel finish; Retains heat to enhance natural flavors; Does not absorb odors or flavors; Suitable for gas, electric and ceramic; Uses less energy; Integrated cast iron handles; Even thickness forms a heat-retaining "blanket".; Has pour / carry-assist handle and small pouring lips. 2" deep. see more...

• What's your favorite thing to drink in the Morning?9 Answers
  • I have been thinking about buying one of these. My hubby is from Te...2 Answers
  • How do you keep your pan clean and in tip-top condition?3 Answers
Lodge 10.25
Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3
Buy on Rakuten...
  • "Our power had gone out just before we got started cooking chili one night, so we loaded the grill with lots of coals and used out cast iron dutch oven to cook chili outside." in 12 reviews
  • "My husband is the cook in our family and hes trying to teach me my cast iron pan is the best!" in 4 reviews
Jason C.
Jason C.
I love my cast iron skillets! They are best most even cooking pan on the market today. not only that but you make the best cornbread in them. You get more than you pay for with these as well. They last forever as long as you take care of them. Oh and i forgot to mention about frying, can' be beat. If you do not have one of these than your kitchen is not complete.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
Cooking with cast iron is so so so amazing! Cleaning is not really a problem, I normally pour some water in it and boil it down until nothing sticks, them ill rinse it and rub it down with oil. One pot meats are so easy with this because you can go from stove to oven in seconds!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Foodie Expert
Growing up we always used our cast iron for cornbread, however now I realize how much it really can do! My husband loves to cook steaks in the cast iron as well as pork loin! It's amazing and they last forever, because you can always reseason them!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Jersey Shore, PA
I love these heavy duty skillets. We have some for when we go camping in the summer we have a grate, put over the fire and put this pan over top and cook breakfast. It's amazing holds up super good and it's a very good size for a bigger family.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
A cast iron skillet is a must for every kitchen and the Lodge brand cannot be beat! We refuse to buy any other brand! The price is super affordable and they last forever. You'll definitely get more than your money's worth!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
I bought this for my mom for a present got it at macys and she loves it. Cleaning it with salt is important to keep the flavors there is also a rubber handle you can get. Can be used on the stove or put in the oven
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Foodie Expert
Everyone needs a cast iron skillet. There are somethings that cook really well in a cast iron skillet, like cornbread and cubed steak! They are affordable and will last forever if well taken care of.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Gridley, CA
I love our cast iron skillet! We have had the same one for years and use both at home and while camping. It's reasonably priced and can be revived with oil and baking it when it gets dull or rusty!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Everyone needs a cast iron skillet. The drawback is that cast iron is so heavy. This one is my favorite because it has a handle on both sides. It makes pouring and cooking so much easier.
Centennial, CO
Foodie Expert
This is something everyone needs to have in their kitchen. It's so versatile and you can use to cook or bake. They are prefect to make crumbles in
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cullman, AL
What do you use your cast iron skillet for?
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Is this dishwasher safe?
Centennial, CO
Foodie Expert
What's the best way to season this?
guadalupe h.
guadalupe h.
Cedartown,ga
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite thing to drink in the Morning?
Eva A.
Eva A.
Is it durable? Does it still require oil first?