Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3

BY LODGE #1 in Pans

Cook - ready excellent Lodge Logic Cast Iron Cookware for camp and home! Top-grade Lodge Logic Cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company s deep-penetrating vegetable oil formula, ready to use right out of the box. No other metal is as long lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Heavy-duty, easy-cleaning and surfaces resist rust. Ideal for either home or camp and outdoor cooking! Easy to clean; Very hard, glossy enamel finish; Retains heat to enhance natural flavors; Does not absorb odors or flavors; Suitable for gas, electric and ceramic; Uses less energy; Integrated cast iron handles; Even thickness forms a heat-retaining "blanket".; Has pour / carry-assist handle and small pouring lips. 2" deep. see more...

• What's your favorite thing to drink in the Morning?9 Answers
  • What's the best way to season this?13 Answers
  • I have been thinking about buying one of these. My hubby is from ...2 Answers
Lodge 10.25
Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3
  • "Our power had gone out just before we got started cooking chili one night, so we loaded the grill with lots of coals and used out cast iron dutch oven to cook chili outside." in 12 reviews
  • "My husband is the cook in our family and hes trying to teach me my cast iron pan is the best!" in 4 reviews
Jason C.
I love my cast iron skillets! They are best most even cooking pan on the market today. not only that but you make the best cornbread in them. You get more than you pay for with these as well. They last forever as long as you take care of them. Oh and i forgot to mention about frying, can' be beat. If you do not have one of these than your kitchen is not complete.
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
Cooking with cast iron is so so so amazing! Cleaning is not really a problem, I normally pour some water in it and boil it down until nothing sticks, them ill rinse it and rub it down with oil. One pot meats are so easy with this because you can go from stove to oven in seconds!
Kristen A.
Gridley, CA
I love our cast iron skillet! We have had the same one for years and use both at home and while camping. It's reasonably priced and can be revived with oil and baking it when it gets dull or rusty!
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I LOVE my cast iron! I use it for almost anything. It's so easy to use and if you know how to take care of it it will last a long time!
M A.
I love both of my iron skillets makes the best corn bread and they will last forever as long as you take care of them
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Best cast Iron skillet to use for frying chicken.Also this is great to bake a homemade pineapple upside down cake...
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
My favorite to cook eggs or to sattee my veggies it's very heavy but durable and cleans very well
Irene C.
New Jersey
I use my cast iron skillet often. It's good to brown steak or chicken.  Stays hot and heard evenly. The only thing I don't like is after a while,  the oil in the skillet starts to smell.
Sherri C.
New richmond
I love to cook on cast iron. All my skillets are handed down from my mother I've no idea how old they are. They are a healthy option over the non stick pans   I believe they are affordable and like I said mine are hand me down and I use them daily   I would highly recommend cast iron cookware.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Every kitchen needs one perfect cast iron skillet I don't know what I'd do without one of my kitchen I use it for everything cook on the stove throw it in the oven and you get your iron everyday
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
Foodie Expert
What do you use your cast iron skillet for?
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Is this dishwasher safe?
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Foodie Expert
What's the best way to season this?
guadalupe h.
Cedartown,ga
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite thing to drink in the Morning?
Eva A.
Foodie Expert
Is it durable? Does it still require oil first?