Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3

Cook - ready excellent Lodge Logic Cast Iron Cookware for camp and home! Top-grade Lodge Logic Cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company s deep-penetrating vegetable oil formula, ready to use right out of the box. No other metal is as long lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Heavy-duty, easy-cleaning and surfaces resist rust. Ideal for either home or camp and outdoor cooking! Easy to clean; Very hard, glossy enamel finish; Retains heat to enhance natural flavors; Does not absorb odors or flavors; Suitable for gas, electric and ceramic; Uses less energy; Integrated cast iron handles; Even thickness forms a heat-retaining "blanket".; Has pour / carry-assist handle and small pouring lips. 2" deep.

Does anyone know how to properly clean a cast iron skillet? Any tips tricks? I seasoned mine and wipe it after cooking but I'd like to properly clean it every once in awhile and reseason.
How good is a cast iron skillet? I’ve been curious but cautious on biting the bullet and buying one, what am I missing out on?
Start your review of Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3!
Product Highlights
...chili one night, so we loaded the grill with lots of coals and used out cast iron dutch oven to cook chili outside.in reviews
My husband is the cook in our family and hes trying to teach me my cast iron pan is the best!in reviews
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3 uploaded by Lionna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cast iron skillets!! They just cook better for some reason. I like to fry chicken , pork chops or even bacon. You can just taste the natural difference. Easy too clean . If you don’t have one you should buy one !! Great quality and definitely worth it.Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3 #cookware #lodgecastiron
Lara A.
Philadelphia, PA
Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3 uploaded by Lara A.
I love that this skillet came pre-seasoned. It makes it so much easier when it comes time to clean up! It’s got a good weight to it and it will last a lifetime- my parents have had theirs for over 40 years!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,279 reviews
Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3 uploaded by Jaime F.
Love this cast iron pan! It’s so substantial and heats evenly. I enjoy the ability to cook on stovetop and put in the oven. It’s very heavy as to be expected.
Janira V.
Brooklyn, NY
Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3 uploaded by Janira V.
Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3 uploaded by Janira V.
I love this cast iron pan for cooking vegetables but it excels at cooking meat. Red meat in particular cooks exceptionally well. You so need to cure your skillet before using it otherwise you everything will stick to it and it will leave a rusty residue. You can also throw this in the oven , but please use heavy duty oven mitts because this is cast iron not aluminum.
Janelle V.
San Leandro, CA
Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3 uploaded by Janelle V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had my Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3 for years and I use it to make scrumptious steaks and countless other dishes. It’s great quality and super affordable. With proper care, you’re going to get so much value from this skillet! I’ve gifted this particular model to many friends and family and while they have commented on how heavy it is (comes with the cast iron territory), they never complain about its durability and quality. 10/10 would recommend again and again.
Kirsten C.
Lodge 10.25" Skillet With Assist Handle L8SK3 uploaded by Kirsten C.
We use our Lodge pan ALL the time. In fact, we just re-seasoned it today! It cooks up well, cleans up easy, and it super durable. It’s heavy, but it’s cast iron… so if you have a hard time lifting it, use the assist handle.
Gia J.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
Cast iron is great & easy to clean! I wash it with some dish soap and a piece of a blue scrubby and it's doing well so far. Then I dry it out right away, pour a bit of vegetable oil in it & use a paper towel to wipe it around. If you cook at home I think it's well worth the $15 this cost me! I am cooking enough now that I may eventually drop big money on an enamel coated dutch oven but I am in love with this in the mean time. I have had this skillet a few months now. At first I only cooked bacon in it a few times- (I was scared stuff would stick, I have no idea if that fear was warranted but nothing sticks now), then it started to develop a nice patina it and I have been cooking almost everything in it since! The other day I made creamed corn cornbread in it which turned out perfect and just this now I used it to make peppers, onions, black beans and eggs, no sticking and everything tastes so good in it!
Gabby F.
Yas! I finally got my boyfriend to buy me this skillet for a long time & I have to say I cook with like nothing else. If you are contemplating purchasing this , just take the plunge ! Bravo
Kimberly I.
Florence, OR
Cast iron skillets are my favorite pans to use. They make the best fried chicken in the chicken fryer. The 10.5 " Pan great for flap jacks, fried potatoes, even corn bread in the oven.
Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Lodge Cast Iron skillet is great. Easy to season and easy to wipe clean! Did you know you are not supposed wash it with soap. Simply with water and wipe down! Affordable or Expensive.. look at this as an investment that will last with years to come! Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet Lodge Logic Cast Iron Set - Black (5pc) Lodge ® 13.25 Cast Iron Skillet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
il y a 9 mois
Sarah J. il y a 5 mois
You literally cannot go wrong with this skillet. I use this skillet almost every single day and have been for over 10 years.