Loctite Henkel Super Glue Bottle, .18oz, Super Glue Liquid uploaded by Lichelle E.

BY LOCTITE HENKEL

Provides a long-lasting, high-performance bond on porous and nonporous materials such as ceramics, cork, leather, metal, most plastics, paper, rubber, textiles, vinyl and wood. Clog-free bottle keeps fingers glue-free! Dries clear. Adhesive Type: Super Glue Liquid; Global Product Type: Adhesives/Glues-Super Glue Liquid; Color Dried: Clear; Color on Application: N/A. see more...

irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
The best glue that I have ever used for everyday tasks. It dries FAST and clear. It comes out in drops, not globs, cream, or gel. The lid snaps back on tight. It has held together everything I have put it to so far and has not failed me yet. This is not to say that it replaces wood glue, etc., but you get the idea. I just did metal to material and wood to material.
Madison L.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This super glue works really well. I always have to keep a bottle of this super glue around the house because I am all the time coming up with new DIY projects to try and then make videos for. I highly recommend this super glue because it really makes things stay put.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This super glue is amazing! I've tried cheaper brands in the past but, they don't compare. This glue bonds nicely, and almost works too well. I'm an avid crafter so I need a glue that will hold things together. It works on almost all materials too.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I found this super glue to be almost too good. It worked amazingly and quickly however after not using it for a week some of the glue leaked and it sealed the cap onto itself. I like the stuff, it just can't be left alone for too long!
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
This is a great super glue! I have used it for broken Barbie furniture and it fixed it right up and my daughter was able to play with it like it was brand new again!
Mariah J.
I use this glue for everything that needs a little fix! it is really fast drying super glue and great for fixing almost anything. i use this on all materials!!
Kay O.
Ewa Beach , HI
This is a life saver! Will fix just about anything that needs to be repaired! Dries clear and is very affordable and you can find them at any store!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
You honestly have to have this stuff laying around!!! It comes in handy all the time. I’d recommend you to have it laying around just in case!!!
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
This works really good if you need to superglue anything this is the glue to buy you won't need to be continually cooling things down
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband is big into building models and has tried many different brands of glue but this is always what he goes back to
Carla A.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this brand?