Loctite Corporation North American Group Loctite General Performance Adhesive Spray, 13.5 oz, 1/ea uploaded by Cassie Renee S.

BY LOCTITE CORPORATION NORTH AMERICAN GROUP

Loctite, 13.5 OZ, General Purpose, Spray Adhesive, Dries Clear and Quickly, Superior Bonding Strength, Ideal For Household and Automotive Repair Projects, Works On A Variety Of Porous and Nonporous Substrates, Bonds Paper, Cardboard, Foam, Fabric, Leather, Felt, Cork, Foil, Certain Plastics, Metal, Glass and Wood. see more...

• What is this , I've never seen it before ?7 Answers
Cassie Renee S.
You guys!! This is my dream come true! I am in love with fabric adhesive spray and maybe it's because I don't know how to sew or because I want quick response, but seriously! I have used this for doing fabric pull down shades and also adding some cuteness to curtains!!
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this product and have bought seven different strengths they make. Some pros are that it will hold your stuff in place. I used it for an upholstery project. I sprayed this product on the marine grade vinyl and adhered it to a wooden board before stapling it all down. Made this project so easy! No time wasted fooling around
Morgan S.
Very sticky, and perfect for things around the house, including crafting! Worked perfect to get glitter to stick to plastic, and stayed sticky long enough for me to apply, then dried with no residue or sign of adhesive!
Casey L.
Winston Salem, NC
I love loctite !!! I have never purchased a bad product from them ! I recommend this especially along with some of their glues
Ashley T.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Great for a variety of projects! This adhesive iWork's very well and is my go to for all DIY projects! Must try!
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Strong hold, works very well with fabric. I would recommend this project for anyone looking for an aerosol glue
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome for all the arts and crafts that I try to do at home or the projects I start that never get finished
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This is absolutely great i think everybody should own one of these its a musthave
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is great to have on hand because you never know when it could come in handy. Keeps things glued together really well. Great to add to your crafting supplies. I used it for many wedding decorations.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
What is this , I've never seen it before ?