Loctite 4g Gel Control Super Glue

by Loctite

Loctite® Super Glue Gel Control.
Home & office.
Wood.
Paper.
Metal.
Plastics.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loctite 4g Gel Control Super Glue!
Shawnda H.
Ravenna, KY
Loctite 4g Gel Control Super Glue uploaded by Shawnda H.
The grips on the side of this bottle make it one of the easiest super glues I’ve ever used. I used it to hold my niece’s glasses together, and it has been a life saver!
Amanda T.
3731 S Glenstone Ave Lot 175
Loctite 4g Gel Control Super Glue uploaded by Amanda T.
I love this super glue. it is a gel form and does wonderful. I have used it on thousands of things. I wish they would make bigger bottles
Angelique N.
Orlando , FL
Loctite 4g Gel Control Super Glue uploaded by Angelique N.
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
I use this superglue when making jewelry and the squeeze handles on the side are GENIUS. I haven't used another superglue brand since they came out with the Gel Control. It works great, just watch your fingers! ;)
Jennifer I.
Decorator Expert Level 6
1,277 reviews
Loctite 4g Gel Control Super Glue uploaded by Jennifer I.
I have used a lot of super glues over the years but this one is my favorite. We have fixed glasses with it over the years and it works great for that.

Looking for your answer?